PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116173)

pixelpower 03-31-2010 11:56 AM

Re: SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!!

Yes I did make this game. The source code is on Game Editor ....just type...game editor...on google and click on 2nd website and go to the forums. My username is the same as I put on the game Krenisis.
. I dont mind people reviewing it telling me whats good or bad. What I dont like is people comparing me to Nintendo Wii or playstation. Those companies have 100s of employee and state of the art equipment. Iam only 1 person plus the phone doesnt let you do multi-touch, which I cannot do anything about. I will fix the other bugs in this game and I will try to find developers to help.
. So in about a month I release another one with additions like brickbreaking,coinblocks,better collision with enemies,etc. It take some time as only Iam working on this project. But the next one will be alot better. The only thing I cant control is the single-touch.

PhantomApolyon 03-31-2010 12:47 PM

pixelpower 04-01-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosen34 (Post 1670737)
Lack of multitouch makes this game frustrating and a quick DELETE

66 posts with 5 rep points Hahahahaha. I read your post and 80% of them are complaints of some sort. Let me give you some advice not just about phones but life.
You can search everywhere around you and look in every corner but still not find happyness. Until 1 day you figure out happyness is not out there, so now your wondering where is it? Look no futher than yourself , cause if you cant make yourself happy , no one will.

itony 04-01-2010 12:11 AM

hey rogelio would it not be possible to map the buttons to the keyboard? just wondering since i am totally clueless how to make a game and that in turn would take away any complaints about multi touch

pixelpower 04-01-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itony (Post 1673663)
hey rogelio would it not be possible to map the buttons to the keyboard? just wondering since i am totally clueless how to make a game and that in turn would take away any complaints about multi touch

Well with the tool that I use I tried to map buttons to keyboard but for some reason it doesnt work correctly. Thats why Iam forced to make onscreen buttons which is tougher to program then keyboard keys. I could make a mario game stylus controlled,but I dont think people would like that. I know single touch is a little annoying but what games out there have multi-touch? My buttons are more reponsive then alot of paid apps. The other bugs in the game I will fix and next game will be 100% better than this one. Its going to take me a couple of weeks .

pixelpower 04-08-2010 11:11 AM

NO problem hypo2010!!! Thanks for the cab. you made for easy install. Your reputation level is off the charts because you helped so many people. I see you becoming a moderator one day.
NEWS: The next build of Super Mario is being built is already way better,more like the classic mario games. You stomp on turtle shells and kick ,no longer can you go through goombas, level are more interactive alot of buggs got fixed. Its going to take some time to get it done but when its done it will be freeware of the year. It should come in about a month.

mikewest 04-08-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padron26 (Post 1668041)
loved the game and thanks for the cab.

not really i have had all the systems and have tried to get into it. but i really dont have the time to use them so i end up giving my stuff to my nieces and nephews, like my xbox 360 and ps3 i had them for about 10 months and they had ....maybe 2 hours of play on each. its hard when you work 95-130 hours a week. but my nieces and nephews like it

95-130 hours a week? (there are only 168 hours in a week!)

I thought that I worked a lot...what line of work are you in? (maybe a QA agent at a meth lab?)

CozBoogie 04-08-2010 12:55 PM

Bumped up to the Games Sub-Forum.

late,
Coz

sprintgeek30 04-23-2010 11:10 PM

thanks