PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116173)

AngeloUCF 03-29-2010 04:09 PM

Re: SuperMarioBros. Windows Mobile Adventure finally here!!!

Cool idea but damn, lack of multitouch sucks. Shame it's not supported

richc3 03-29-2010 04:26 PM

Works reasonably well, as mentioned the lack of multitouch on the phone is a little rough. I imagine keyboard usage might help with an issue like that, but it seems like it crashes when you swap to landscape.

Nonetheless, still impressive. thanks

Padron26 03-29-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer (Post 1667967)
I'm guessing you're not a console or PC gamer?

loved the game and thanks for the cab.

not really i have had all the systems and have tried to get into it. but i really dont have the time to use them so i end up giving my stuff to my nieces and nephews, like my xbox 360 and ps3 i had them for about 10 months and they had ....maybe 2 hours of play on each. its hard when you work 95-130 hours a week. but my nieces and nephews like it

itony 03-29-2010 05:00 PM

thanks and it's a good starting point but i was not a fan of it so far

the fact that you cant jump and move at the same time(you have to push jump then move) was the first thing i noticed

the second thing was how the goombas just went back and forth in the same spot was kind of weird

MordyT 03-29-2010 06:29 PM

@OP. Nice job, thanks! I appreciate you taking your time to release a free product.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1667070)
tried this. pretty sucky.

You know, i looked through all the pages but didn't see your game/app anywhere. Next time don't post unless you have something consecutive to say.

pixelpower 03-29-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1668305)
@OP. Nice job, thanks! I appreciate you taking your time to release a free product.

You know, i looked through all the pages but didn't see your game/app anywhere. Next time don't post unless you have something consecutive to say.

Thanks MordyT I hit the thank you button. It took me a while to make this game and I wanted it to be different from regular mario but keep the same flavor. I made it so people who feel left out by nintendo could play Mario on thier phones. Iam glad so many people got to enjoy it.

nrfitchett4 03-29-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY (Post 1667171)
nrfitchett4,

What didn't you like about the game? This guy posted a free game, so we all can have something new to play, at-least tell him what he could have done better.

controls aren't responsive, every time you die, you don't restart, you turn "invisible", you can still hear mario jumping, etc. have to push start to get him to reappear.
I would gladly pay for an official mario game that actually works.

nrfitchett4 03-29-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1668305)

so because I don't make cheesy winmo games I can't have an opinion about one?

nrfitchett4 03-29-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrel22 (Post 1667211)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

how do u start the game. i hit press start but nothing happens

just keep pressing start, it will start eventually. try the stylus.

linzgeneral 03-29-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padron26 (Post 1668041)
loved the game and thanks for the cab.

not really i have had all the systems and have tried to get into it. but i really dont have the time to use them so i end up giving my stuff to my nieces and nephews, like my xbox 360 and ps3 i had them for about 10 months and they had ....maybe 2 hours of play on each. its hard when you work 95-130 hours a week. but my nieces and nephews like it

Dude you work 95-130 hrs a week? I didnt even know that there were that many hrs available...lol:mrgreen: