PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Updated 12/21/09 Free touchpro2 games and TV download (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101008)

aj48198 12-14-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Updated Free touchpro2 games

I found a game on freewarepocketpc called Experiment13. One of the best free games out for the TP2 IMO.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...riment-13.html

AZTECHKA 12-14-2009 06:00 PM

No offense bro... I appreciate the effort. But I would probably be laughed at if any one of those iPhone fanboys saw me playing these games.
Again.... I thank you. Good looking out. At least you are trying to make our experience with our phones more fun. I think you are pointing in the right direction and hopefully by the time Win 7 comes out you'll be ready to release something really cool. Keep up the good work bro.

p.

pixelpower 12-15-2009 08:15 AM

Yes I hope I get 2 things soon
1)Time .....My time is very limited so i cant make more complex games,hopefully in the future i have more.
2)Animator....Trying to draw then code while having little time is maddening. Hopefully i meet someone who draws sprites , that will make it much easier for me. Then more of my time will be spend coding the games. The future always looks bright though so hopefully i have everything I need.

pixelpower 12-15-2009 05:25 PM

Now play vga games on your wvga

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is wvga fix follow this direction
1)download install the 1st cab you see
2)then install the 2nd cab you see
3)softreset your device
4)go to programs on your pocket pc not file explorer
its in programs.

Now you can play vga games on your wvga pocket pc.

slidebabyslide 12-16-2009 03:24 AM

keep up the good work, man.

pixelpower 12-19-2009 03:43 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Free spb mobile tv trial and full version of chipperx game. In chipperx you play super chipper who lost his magic cape. Without his magic cape he is just plain chipper. Help chipper through 4 levels of mayham avoid enemies , making it throught the door. In the final level help chipper find his magic
cape and fly away.

RED_RAIN 12-20-2009 09:23 PM

Re: Now play vga games on your wvga

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogelio rios (Post 1415592)
Ok here is wvga fix follow this direction
1)download install the 1st cab you see
2)then install the 2nd cab you see
3)softreset your device
4)go to programs on your pocket pc not file explorer
its in programs.

Now you can play vga games on your wvga pocket pc.

Explain more what this will do or possibly screenshots. Thanks

pixelpower 12-21-2009 12:23 AM

Re: Now play vga games on your wvga

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED_RAIN (Post 1427740)
Explain more what this will do or possibly screenshots. Thanks

Ok many people PM me because they have pocket pc WVGA resolution but wanted to use pocket pc VGA games and apps. If you have a WVGA cellphone 480x800 or 800x480 , now with this app you can change the screen resolution to VGA which is 640x480. Now after you change the resolution to VGA , you can use games and apps for that screen resolution. I hope this help you understand , if not I will try to explain better. Sorry if I was unclesr 1st time.

pixelpower 12-22-2009 11:40 PM

Re: Updated 12/19/09 Free touchpro2 games and TV download

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is the 1st look at super chipper this time he flys and shoots photon blasts from his hands this is a work in progress its only 1 level of shooting mayham download now and give me feedback via PM or here should I continue thanks alot.

BBHOLIDAY 05-27-2010 10:43 AM

Re: Free touchpro2 games

Quote:

Originally Posted by rorytmeadows (Post 1400718)
any game descriptions? I'd hate to install these and them only being one level

It's not like you're paying for them you :cussing: ! It's a free download, and you complaining about it being only 1 level. How about you pay for more levels!