PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

funkybottoms is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Vs Touch Pro

I currently own a PPC-6800 with Sprint, I am debating if I want to continue with the Mogul or upgrade to the Touch Pro. I want to know what you guys think about it. So far the Touch Pro is looking better spec wise the the Mogul. I do want to know if the Touch Pro has MSN Messenger like the Mogul.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Mogul Vs Touch Pro

Touch Pro is better choice between the two.. Yes, the Touch Pro has MSN Messenger exactly like the Mogul...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:28 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Funkydude,
I too had the Mogul, Mogul was good ,TP is great. Go for it w/o hesitation
Old 12-13-2008, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hm... so since there is no IR port, how does on beam stuff to another phone. I loved that about the Mogul because my girlfriend would beam me important dates from her calendar on her phone

Last edited by funkybottoms; 12-13-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Funkydude,
I too had the Mogul, Mogul was good ,TP is great. Go for it w/o hesitation
I second that... Wait... Was he seconding what I said, so I guess I can't second his... Nevermind...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkybottoms View Post
so nothing software wise is different?
There is the Touch Flo interface... That is about the only major departure... And even then, you can turn Touch Flo off... The hardware of the Touch Pro, in my opinion at least, is equal or superior in every respect to the Mogul...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:33 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Big D:
I second and third what you said. Software is better Funky, you get more built in apps and only do a soft reset every other day or so, I bet u can go w/o soft reset for weeks if u wish...

Last edited by HBOOT; 12-13-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Big MVP Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Big D:
I second and third what you said. Software is better Funky,
haha
Old 12-13-2008, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

looks like I will be headed for an upgrade in January then, but I am not liking the no IR port
Old 12-13-2008, 10:37 PM
DaFlowMaster

you may not like no IR but I bet you will like 288MB opposed to 64mb

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison