PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 10:11 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I'm aware the grass is greener, but the green out of my pocket is also a lot more! Last time I checked an individual plan on Verizon with text and 5gb data was around$ 90 With a 21% employee discount.

Sent from an Epic 3G using ppcgeeks.

i got into verizon days before they axed the unlimited data so im grandfathered in for almost 2 years. even though you pay more on verizon, it's worth it for functional 3g & lte.

the excuses i see about sero plans and unlimited data will no longer be able to be used as i gaurentee next year they will eliminate both. why stick to a carrier with such bad service that your high tech phone is almost unusable?

Old 04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettricol View Post
iPhone 4s is better than any other phone with android operating system. It is a best brand phone with the lots of specifications and amazing features. So i like iPhone 4S. It is smart, slim and portable device to use and you can carry it easily anywhere with you.
False.
The iPhone is bulcky and very very restrained in the way of customablity

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 04-06-2012, 11:05 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sero fo lyfe!
Old 04-07-2012, 12:46 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
i got into verizon days before they axed the unlimited data so im grandfathered in for almost 2 years. even though you pay more on verizon, it's worth it for functional 3g & lte.

the excuses i see about sero plans and unlimited data will no longer be able to be used as i gaurentee next year they will eliminate both. why stick to a carrier with such bad service that your high tech phone is almost unusable?
My SERO Plan with Unlimited data is still kicking! I usually get over 1 mb/sec and never a dropped call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Sero fo lyfe!
I 2nd that!
Old 04-07-2012, 05:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
My SERO Plan with Unlimited data is still kicking! I usually get over 1 mb/sec and never a dropped call.

I 2nd that!
3rd!
Everyone always complains about Sprint services but I've never had issues. And you can't really beat sero price

Old 04-07-2012, 07:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
False.
The iPhone is bulcky and very very restrained in the way of customablity

yeah you tell'em

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 07-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: any
Carrier: vodafone

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Dude According to me the iPhone 4s is much better than the Droid Photon phone because It has an outstanding features like bigger and best touch screen, Amazing video and camera quality, long battery life, Dual Core A5 1.5 Ghz processor, iOS 5 operating system, 3.5 in retina display, looking very nice, 32 GB supported extrernal memory card and 1GB RAM. It is very reasonable rate.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:12 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybosell View Post
Dude According to me the iPhone 4s is much better than the Droid Photon phone because It has an outstanding features like bigger and best touch screen.
Motorola photon has a 4.3" touchscreen, much bigger than the iphobe.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: any
Carrier: vodafone

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Motorola photon has a 4.3" touchscreen, much bigger than the iphobe.
I know that dude but I think iPhone 4s is much better than the Motorola photon and iPhone 4S's touch screen has been much better than the Motorola photon phone. What do you think about it? I am right yes or not. Please reply me.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I disagree. Photon screen is better, touch screen is all fine and dandy either way but iPhone screen is tiny by todays standards. Maybe if apple decodes to spend money on changing their product to make it better and more unique as opposed to just suing all the companies that pit out better phones they might have a better product

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Tags
droid, iphone, iphone 4s or droid photon, iphone or droid