PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147650)

fixxxer2012 10-25-2011 10:11 PM

Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullzway (Post 2152022)
I'm aware the grass is greener, but the green out of my pocket is also a lot more! Last time I checked an individual plan on Verizon with text and 5gb data was around$ 90 With a 21% employee discount.

Sent from an Epic 3G using ppcgeeks.

i got into verizon days before they axed the unlimited data so im grandfathered in for almost 2 years. even though you pay more on verizon, it's worth it for functional 3g & lte.

the excuses i see about sero plans and unlimited data will no longer be able to be used as i gaurentee next year they will eliminate both. why stick to a carrier with such bad service that your high tech phone is almost unusable?

aedon 04-05-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhettricol (Post 2174812)
iPhone 4s is better than any other phone with android operating system. It is a best brand phone with the lots of specifications and amazing features. So i like iPhone 4S. It is smart, slim and portable device to use and you can carry it easily anywhere with you.

False.
The iPhone is bulcky and very very restrained in the way of customablity

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks

w7excursion 04-06-2012 11:05 PM

Sero fo lyfe!

gullzway 04-07-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 (Post 2152349)
i got into verizon days before they axed the unlimited data so im grandfathered in for almost 2 years. even though you pay more on verizon, it's worth it for functional 3g & lte.

the excuses i see about sero plans and unlimited data will no longer be able to be used as i gaurentee next year they will eliminate both. why stick to a carrier with such bad service that your high tech phone is almost unusable?

My SERO Plan with Unlimited data is still kicking! I usually get over 1 mb/sec and never a dropped call.

Quote:

Originally Posted by w7excursion (Post 2174983)
Sero fo lyfe!

I 2nd that!

aedon 04-07-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullzway (Post 2174992)
My SERO Plan with Unlimited data is still kicking! I usually get over 1 mb/sec and never a dropped call.

I 2nd that!

3rd!
Everyone always complains about Sprint services but I've never had issues. And you can't really beat sero price

Karl 04-07-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aedon (Post 2174875)
False.
The iPhone is bulcky and very very restrained in the way of customablity

yeah you tell'em

tonybosell 07-15-2012 11:55 PM

Dude According to me the iPhone 4s is much better than the Droid Photon phone because It has an outstanding features like bigger and best touch screen, Amazing video and camera quality, long battery life, Dual Core A5 1.5 Ghz processor, iOS 5 operating system, 3.5 in retina display, looking very nice, 32 GB supported extrernal memory card and 1GB RAM. It is very reasonable rate.

gullzway 07-16-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybosell (Post 2183367)
Dude According to me the iPhone 4s is much better than the Droid Photon phone because It has an outstanding features like bigger and best touch screen.

Motorola photon has a 4.3" touchscreen, much bigger than the iphobe.

tonybosell 07-16-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullzway (Post 2183370)
Motorola photon has a 4.3" touchscreen, much bigger than the iphobe.

I know that dude but I think iPhone 4s is much better than the Motorola photon and iPhone 4S's touch screen has been much better than the Motorola photon phone. What do you think about it? I am right yes or not. Please reply me.

aedon 07-18-2012 07:58 PM

I disagree. Photon screen is better, touch screen is all fine and dandy either way but iPhone screen is tiny by todays standards. Maybe if apple decodes to spend money on changing their product to make it better and more unique as opposed to just suing all the companies that pit out better phones they might have a better product

eric12341 07-18-2012 08:40 PM

Damn what he get banned for?

gTen 07-19-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2183540)
Damn what he get banned for?

Well being pro-iphone is a bannable offense :/ lol jk jk

He was a spammer. It was not a bot spammer but a person who sits in india and posts common information like you saw. And tries to promote a website via signature and posts. In this case it was some mobile site, didn't click on it but prob a site that is either a scam or sells stuff.

I was keeping an eye on him since I knew he was from India(even though claiming to be from uk) and he was posting a little fishy. I edited out the url of his signature of course and was waiting to see how things goes. My guess is another mod spotted him and banned him for being a spammer.

eric12341 07-19-2012 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 2183552)
Well being pro-iphone is a bannable offense :/ lol jk jk

He was a spammer. It was not a bot spammer but a person who sits in india and posts common information like you saw. And tries to promote a website via signature and posts. In this case it was some mobile site, didn't click on it but prob a site that is either a scam or sells stuff.

I was keeping an eye on him since I knew he was from India(even though claiming to be from uk) and he was posting a little fishy. I edited out the url of his signature of course and was waiting to see how things goes. My guess is another mod spotted him and banned him for being a spammer.

yea I saw his posts, they were quite funny and bogus.

orangekid 07-20-2012 12:33 AM

IPhone can melt your face.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on the PPCGeeks App