PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123188)

deathbyreaper 06-01-2010 04:00 PM

Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave

I seem to have some problem to deside between the Samsung Omnia 2 and Samsung Wave or should I rather go for the Andriod OS?

orangekid 06-02-2010 09:44 AM

Re: Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathbyreaper (Post 1785553)
I seem to have some problem to deside between the Samsung Omnia 2 and Samsung Wave or should I rather go for the Andriod OS?

I would scrap both choices and get an unlocked Nexus One. The Omnia 2 and Wave are already out-dated and really not worth your time or money, you'd be better off with a pro2 or sim unlocked imagio if you wanted winmo, but if you can afford it I'd grab an unlocked Nexus One.

deathbyreaper 06-03-2010 09:11 AM

I would not say the Samsung wave is out-dated. It's running the new Bada OS and the nexus one is not even close to its

ZoeB 11-05-2010 06:49 AM

Hi guys, Im from Amsterdam and i have a question. This Samsung Wave model is being released over here and my carrier offered me some kind of deal. Either get this one for an extra 150 euros or pick one of the older models (link) for free. Now im a girl, so im not really familiar with phones in general, but... Do you guys? And I heard somewhere that this screentype helps improve battery life, but is that true or is that just a sales pitch? Ive been looking for some unbiased comments on the phones and whether or not I should take the deal... Thnq! Zoë

DanTheUnit 11-05-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoeB (Post 1988586)
Hi guys, Im from Amsterdam and i have a question. This Samsung Wave model is being released over here and my carrier offered me some kind of deal. Either get this one for an extra 150 euros or pick one of the older models (link) for free. Now im a girl, so im not really familiar with phones in general, but... Do you guys? And I heard somewhere that this screentype helps improve battery life, but is that true or is that just a sales pitch? Ive been looking for some unbiased comments on the phones and whether or not I should take the deal... Thnq! Zoë

Haha, funny Ive lived there! buddum, it helps but not improving it with weeks! i'd say pick another one instead. galaxy for example! good luck!

fredycleark 12-23-2010 06:42 PM

Samsung Omnia Is The best phone to use than Samsung Wave.Samsung Wave is outdated now but samsung wave is looking stylish and give you best feture than Samsung Wave.The phone come with 16 GB internal memory and 250 MB RAM.This mobile support 3G and wifi both.The phone come with 5 MP camera.Thanks for Sharing

gTen 12-23-2010 07:27 PM

I dont see why bring this old thread back..but either way Samsung Wave is by no means outdated in terms of hardware..though I'm not exactly a fan of Bada