PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Treo 700W/WX (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Help With Resizing Cube To Fit Treo Screen . . ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=15052)

Sprints700wx 01-02-2008 01:53 AM

Help With Resizing Cube To Fit Treo Screen . . ?

I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

My Only Issue Is Getting the WHOLE SCREEN TO SHOW.(knowing . This is Where iNeed help..i want to Resize the CUBE screen to be able to get the whole Full CUBE Affect..

thanks in Advance..

Jerkules 01-02-2008 09:40 PM

This is of interest to me as well.

dmshelton09 01-04-2008 05:38 PM

[quote=Sprints700wx;152906]I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

My Only Issue Is Getting the WHOLE SCREEN TO SHOW.(knowing . This is Where iNeed help..i want to Resize the CUBE screen to be able to get the whole Full CUBE Affect..

where did you get downloaded from??

malibu_23 01-04-2008 09:21 PM

ud have to crop and convert all the bmps and brns to fit the 240x240 layout. its tedious job. but possible. search xda for a complete cube image layout.

Sprints700wx 01-05-2008 02:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=dmshelton09;154771]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprints700wx (Post 152906)
I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

where did you get downloaded from??

Well If ure interested ill attach the Files.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by malibu_23 (Post 154905)
ud have to crop and convert all the bmps and brns to fit the 240x240 layout. its tedious job. but possible. search xda for a complete cube image layout.

Yeah i know - im Just not that savy with doing stuff.... i wish someone could try this thats more Savy with resizeing and all.. becuase its really werking on my pohone....lets just hope..

Nagrom Nniuq 01-05-2008 03:29 PM

I'm interested also. I have the cube working perfectly but it just doesn't all fit. Someone on xda said it couldn't be done, but if someone can that would be way cool.

Sprints700wx 01-05-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq (Post 155301)
I'm interested also. I have the cube working perfectly but it just doesn't all fit. Someone on xda said it couldn't be done, but if someone can that would be way cool.

Yeah that's what I'm saying..if its As far as up and running on the 240X240 screen there must be a waiii....But ITs just a painstaking to just sit here and wait untill..Someone comes along......