PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   HTC Dragon!!! We got a visual on the Android Twin Brother of the HTC Leo (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91313)

MordyT 10-20-2009 10:12 PM

Re: HTC Dragon!!! We got a visual on the Android Twin Brother of the HTC Leo

This looks familiar....
Oh yeah, i saw it on the fornt page...

BigDiesel07 10-21-2009 08:43 PM

Thread has been unlocked.. Please continue discussion!

mbaseball3 10-24-2009 01:59 AM

I thought earlier this year the big hype was the snapdragon processor that was capable of 3 days of hd movies or something like that. kind of an idea on battery life, no?

snowplow54 10-24-2009 04:09 AM

I'm not too concerned about battery life. Longer battery life would be nice, but i'm so used to the bad battery life on my diamond that it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I'm really hoping that this phone comes out for sprint around the time my contract expires. In fact, i better start saving my money now.

orangekid 10-26-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbaseball3 (Post 1259980)
I thought earlier this year the big hype was the snapdragon processor that was capable of 3 days of hd movies or something like that. kind of an idea on battery life, no?

that was the potential, but none of these phones coming out are going to be able to do anything anywhere near that yet, just like the TG01 basically couldn't do much of anything other than process a little faster.

"capable" doesn't seem to mean much anymore, but regardless I would LOVE to own an hd2/leo AND a dragon and just pimp the best of the both.

Tenny 10-26-2009 05:16 PM

Looks like it may be from Verizon Wireless guys! If so... I would never switch away from Sprint, but this will make my heart ache :(
http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/25/mys...and-a-carrier/

MrObvious 10-26-2009 07:06 PM

Hopefully Sprint gets it too.

mconig78 10-26-2009 07:25 PM

I would love for Sprint to get this. Knowing my luck they will pass on it and it will be the next big thing. If they do get it I cant imagine how much they are gonna want for this phone. Im sure $599 or more?? I currently have the diamond but am waiting to see what comes out since my contract with Sprint is up. After 12 years with Sprint hopefully retentions will treat me good again. The Hero is looking very good to me but after I hear about Android 2.0 and the bigger processors coming out its like I gotta wait now.

MikeElGiga23 10-26-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mconig78 (Post 1267238)
I would love for Sprint to get this. Knowing my luck they will pass on it and it will be the next big thing. If they do get it I cant imagine how much they are gonna want for this phone. Im sure $599 or more?? I currently have the diamond but am waiting to see what comes out since my contract with Sprint is up. After 12 years with Sprint hopefully retentions will treat me good again. The Hero is looking very good to me but after I hear about Android 2.0 and the bigger processors coming out its like I gotta wait now.

this looks like something Sprint might replace the Hero with at EOL.... but i doubt it would be really expensive since Android OS has no licensing fee thust cheaper cost per model compared to WinMo

ChansteR390 10-26-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike20pr (Post 1267261)
this looks like something Sprint might replace the Hero with at EOL.... but i doubt it would be really expensive since Android OS has no licensing fee thust cheaper cost per model compared to WinMo

Although that may be, it isn't exactly going to be cheap either. It will probably be in the 200-400 range with a 2 year contract or something around those lines.