PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   AT&T Touch Pro2 Listed as Tilt2 and Coming Soon (document) Also pic of it. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78627)

Journeyjeans 08-10-2009 06:30 PM

Re: Images of ATT TP2 emerge!!!

Well, I think ATT is OFFICIALLY the best looking TP2 variant, followed by Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.

darren.wlsn1 08-10-2009 06:42 PM

search is your friend.

orlandojumpoff 08-10-2009 07:54 PM

Re: AT&T Touch Pro2 Listed as Tilt2 and Coming Soon (document) Also pic of it.

might look the best in pictures, but keep in mind that chrome might be the same they used on the sprint touch pro (fail).

number keys should be up top like the other keyboards - IMO. there's no excuse for it this time. i know it's not that big of a deal to hit function and press numbers, but we could say it's not a big deal about many things... doesn't mean they shouldn't be changed. i don't even think i've used function>numbers on my laptop's keyboard... ever. is there any benefit to how att made their keyboard layout? i'm not seeing it, but i'm open to a different point of view.

sprint's version = orange and looks like a device styled for beach goers. orange isn't such a popular color, so i'm wondering why they went with this. It is growing on me tho, especially after the latest pics.. still dont like orange on the keyboard tho.

i like the verizon and tmobile versions... solid colors. not sure, but does tmobile have chrome?

gadgetfreak 08-10-2009 08:19 PM

Guess what? Threads merged...

p-slim 08-11-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journeyjeans (Post 1092852)
Well, I think ATT is OFFICIALLY the best looking TP2 variant, followed by Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.

I think you're on your own on this one. I like the sprint look better, that baby blue is gay. Also the fact that att took away the number row is ridiculous to me. Sprint kept theirs the best imo.

TheRealHotshot 08-11-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p-slim (Post 1095120)
I think you're on your own on this one. I like the sprint look better, that baby blue is gay. Also the fact that att took away the number row is ridiculous to me. Sprint kept theirs the best imo.

im with you on that one...the VZW and sprint are the best so far i like the sprint one best cause of the mostly black and the orange dont bother me at all..and the tmobile is trash IMO..and at&t really whats up with the no top row for numbers??? its five row KB but not top number row haha i mean really whats the point or idea behind that??? can someone please explain to me and im sure others why

skruff77 08-11-2009 06:57 PM

I think the blue looks good. but the number row sucks!!!!!

psycho_maniac 08-12-2009 01:57 AM

yeah i tried the att touch pro as i am alltel and i didnt like the keyboard layout. i wonder why they think they have to change the keyboard layout

Journeyjeans 08-12-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p-slim (Post 1095120)

You can't be serious. You'll take Jack-O-Lantern Orange over light blue (not baby blue)? AT&T's Chrome is hot (I don't care about the chrome on Sprint TP's chipping on SOME phones). It looks professional. In fact, all the variants do, except Sprint's. Weird. They have to be going at a different market (consumer), or,.....they just got the left over color, LOL

I do agree with skruff77 about the missing number row, though it is FAR from a deal breaker for me. I mean, function -> number, right? How many numbers do folks HONESTLY type. Jeez, in this post I've only typed two, LOL