PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Sprint's Playbook Info (Rebate Pic Updated) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77258)

GODZSON 07-30-2009 02:25 PM

Sprint's Playbook Info (Rebate Pic Updated)

The name says it all, I will be updating this one with Major Nate and DaShiot from Corp Store
will post up rebate's new updates and releases. Dual Band units coming to Sprint "Worldwide" phones TP2 one of them

Be Safe & God Bless

Here is a peek at what rebates are as of yet no Touch Pro 2 (6975) so we can speculate it to be around the end of August or beginning September, (no info from our DM yet) but don't worry guys and gals.. I "WILL" show proof when we get launch date.

Changes will be done weekly so Sprint can change date of launch after playbook is dropped which gives us a week to wait.

The only thing uploaded will be pics of rebates, and new devices so no playbook.

August 29-09
So far the only neat thing I saw was the Data card with two in one Novatel C777 pic below

Hope the pics are enough "proof" lol

btwilli1 07-30-2009 03:31 PM

Re: Sprint's Playbook

So does that mean you are posting it today? I need to know if I should be refreshing every 10 minutes or if I should wait until tomorrow!

Awesome stuff if you can pull through!

tokuzumi 07-30-2009 03:37 PM

This thread is relevant to my interests. Subscribing.

badchad 07-30-2009 03:42 PM

Oh the suspense is killing me!

ajac 07-30-2009 03:44 PM

finally some proof!! come on sprint dont let us down!

gadgetfreak 07-30-2009 06:21 PM

I'd like to make one request: Let Godzson post what he has before we let the wild speculation run amok. We have enough threads that have gotten out of control with speculation on dates, etc without anything to back them up. So again, let's wait for Godzson to show us what he has before going nuts. Thanks!

No1ustad 07-30-2009 07:01 PM

Re: Sprint's Playbook (Rebate Pic Updated)

What is the Sprint Rewards Me Thing?

Biggzz 07-30-2009 07:01 PM

Darn it!

ajac 07-30-2009 07:04 PM

well all that proves is that isnt not on the rebate. Sprint can easily send an amend when its released still gives no idea on a release date. Maybe u should just scan the entire playbook LOL

GODZSON 07-30-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1071397)
well all that proves is that isnt not on the rebate. Sprint can easily send an amend when its released still gives no idea on a release date. Maybe u should just scan the entire playbook LOL

True but read 1st post, I will be changing this weekly with Major Nate and Sprint can change drop dates but after a week of the playbook given