PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: NEXUS ONE to Verizon in spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
ummm....sprint has the best lineup out there. the pixi, pre and hero/moment are all awesum phones. besides the fact verizon cripples all of their phones.
I'm pretty sure not one of verizons current smartphones are crippled, like the original touch pro/diamond.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=
Old 01-05-2010, 10:03 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
ummm....sprint has the best lineup out there. the pixi, pre and hero/moment are all awesum phones. besides the fact verizon cripples all of their phones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
I'm pretty sure not one of verizons current smartphones are crippled, like the original touch pro/diamond.
Cmon bike, he's entitled to believe whatever he wants, even if it doesnt make any sense and isnt true

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Cmon bike, he's entitled to believe whatever he wants, even if it doesnt make any sense and isnt true
lmao, ive gotten pretty tired of WM lately how you liking android? This might be the phone that makes me switch, unless of course they get the hd2.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:49 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
lmao, ive gotten pretty tired of WM lately how you liking android? This might be the phone that makes me switch, unless of course they get the hd2.
I gotta say, Android has been pretty impressive. It seems like kind of a compromise between WM and iPhone. It has the ease of use and apps like the iPhone, but the customization and freedom of WM. I have mine rooted and I'm able to flash ROM's and such, but when it comes to using emulators and SDK to alter the registry myself there's still a lot of learing ahead (I've never used Linux before so it would be easier if you're somewhat familiar with Linux). I've yet to find anything I cant do with Android that I used to do with my WM phone, and it just works easier. The voice search and navigation is nothing short of amazing
Old 01-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Quote:
I will definitely add this to my list of facts.

Once the Nexus One is available on Verizon, i am almost certain my wife will be inheriting a Motorola Droid
Old 01-06-2010, 01:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Sprint may not have the big "exclusive" smartphones (ie. iphone, Nexus, and the Droid somewhat) but they do have a wide variety. (they do have the Pre but it isn't as big).

What Sprint does have is the best data plans. I'm probably in the minority but I'm not interested in paying and "arm-n-leg" each month for the latest exclusive phone. Over the course of the contract, it can be $500-$800 more.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:49 AM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I gotta say, Android has been pretty impressive. It seems like kind of a compromise between WM and iPhone. It has the ease of use and apps like the iPhone, but the customization and freedom of WM. I have mine rooted and I'm able to flash ROM's and such, but when it comes to using emulators and SDK to alter the registry myself there's still a lot of learing ahead (I've never used Linux before so it would be easier if you're somewhat familiar with Linux). I've yet to find anything I cant do with Android that I used to do with my WM phone, and it just works easier. The voice search and navigation is nothing short of amazing
The ironic thing is that Sprint has a slew of new Android phones but they might actually be propping up their Winmo phones because all their android phones require their Everything plan. Many Sprint users on SERO or other legacy plans (like me) aren't willing to switch just yet.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:03 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

this whole thing is part of the never-ending saga. some people will argue for months about how great a phone is that they never touched or used, then get it and hate it. i'm not complaining though, it makes for good reading! personally, right now i have a device that operates on both cdma and gsm. i'm good lol!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
this whole thing is part of the never-ending saga. some people will argue for months about how great a phone is that they never touched or used, then get it and hate it. i'm not complaining though, it makes for good reading! personally, right now i have a device that operates on both cdma and gsm. i'm good lol!
+1 So true, so true. I think it is just human nature to complain about what we don't have. And then when we finally get it, we complain how we don't want it anymore. lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives