PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Continuos Weather Animation (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99251)

Jimmy_Digital 11-29-2009 08:51 PM

Continuos Weather Animation

Does anybody know if there is a thread about having the weather animation on your home screen just keep going...and dont stop

x10guy 11-29-2009 09:01 PM

Re: Continuos Weather Animation

Quote:

Originally Posted by fwaskycap (Post 1372199)
Does anybody know if there is a thread about having the weather animation on your home screen just keep going...and dont stop

Is there a reason why you would want this?
It would really slow your device down and be a drain on your battery.

Jimmy_Digital 11-29-2009 10:51 PM

I think it would look cool, besides my screen wouldnt be on all the time...do u now of a thread

slumpey326 11-30-2009 08:27 AM

or what about to make the weather animation full screen like with manila 2.5

nate.spangler 12-01-2009 01:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by slumpey326 (Post 1373215)
or what about to make the weather animation full screen like with manila 2.5

this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt

Jimmy_Digital 12-01-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate.spangler (Post 1376100)
this is background for all tabs with fullscreen animations on the homepage like 2.5. also usually when you change your wallpaper it breaks the weather animations but with this it doesnt

yea, i have that already....but wouldnt it be nice to just have the rain animation to keep raining on the home tab

WhiteBlazer01 12-01-2009 06:07 AM

opening and closing the start menu or task manager will restart the animation.

slumpey326 12-01-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

I tried to get this working on my Imagio but with no luck, is there no way to get full screen animation of the weather on my Imagio without updating the rom to manila 2.5 which cant be done on the Imagio just yet since it is not unlocked.

heydr 12-05-2009 05:44 PM

alrite, i gave this a try on my imagio. it didnt work so i uninstalled it.

now the clock wont slide up on the home screen and instead of call history it says 0 missed calls.

does anyone know how i can fix this WITHOUT a hard reset?

dwizzy130 12-05-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydr (Post 1389082)
alrite, i gave this a try on my imagio. it didnt work so i uninstalled it.

now the clock wont slide up on the home screen and instead of call history it says 0 missed calls.

does anyone know how i can fix this WITHOUT a hard reset?

Take a stock ROM nbh file and extract all the manila files in the Windows folder and copy them back into the windows folder on current device with manila turned off. If you provide me with a link to the ROM, I can do it for you and make a big cab file that does it all.

dwizzy130

Sharkie405 12-05-2009 06:49 PM

That's why Dwizzy is da man!

heydr 12-05-2009 08:01 PM

thank you SO much.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89422

the stock rom is right there.

i didnt expect to find someone so helpful, thanks again!!!

dwizzy130 12-06-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydr (Post 1389382)
thank you SO much.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89422

the stock rom is right there.

i didnt expect to find someone so helpful, thanks again!!!

No problem man! Here it is. Disable Manila first and then soft reset just to be sure. Then install the cab. I estimate it will take anywhere between 10-20 minutes to install due to it's hefty size (31Mb), but luckily, since the files are there already, you won't lose any space in your device. It apears that my skydrive renamed the file so delete the _ after xxxxxx.cab.
Download it HERE

dwizzy130

dwizzy130 12-06-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1389232)
That's why Dwizzy is da man!

Lol thanks man! What can I say, I just enjoy helping people.

dwizzy130

Sharkie405 12-06-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Am I understanding correctly in that this is for manila 2.1? Why have I not heard of this before? You'd think people would be all over it. I guess maybe w/2.5 out for TP many people figure there's no point...

Doesn't work. Manila won't launch. Ah well, if it's too good to be true...

Actually I forgot I'm running a ROM I cooked w/Panoramic background. The two wouldn't play nice anyway. I'll try it again on a background clean ROM and see what happens...

Yeah, doesn't work on my 2.1.

abb 02-01-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

I have the new 6.5 upgrade with Verizon with my touch pro 2. before I download this, as I would love to have background on all pages, will this work with the HTC Sense?

Also, I've scowered this site for some time and I can't find or perhaps you can help me with the home screen calendar? I would prefer not to have my appointments listed, I thought I saw (now I can't find) a .cab file to install for that?

Anything you can do to help would be just awesome. Thank you in advance for you time and efforts with my quandry..

Sincerely yours,
abb