PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

v3rity is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Thanks so much for this. Do you have any plans of making the clock in a blue gradient, like the original Sprint theme?
Old 04-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
Thanks so much for this. Do you have any plans of making the clock in a blue gradient, like the original Sprint theme?

Download this, disable manila, install, reenable manila.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Clock Stock Background.cab (129.9 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

JMZ, this is great. Because of this, I will finally be able to make the jump to a custom ROM. I wanted Rhodium, but not if I lost my Sprint theme. Now I get the best of both worlds

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved.

late,
Coz
Old 04-11-2009, 08:33 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

May I request a Sprint clock w/out BG4ALL, or if someone knows how to disable BG4ALL?
Old 04-12-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Nice work, JMZ.

*edit* Any chance you could OEM that puppy for us?

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

An OEM of this would be nice!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
May I request a Sprint clock w/out BG4ALL, or if someone knows how to disable BG4ALL?
I PMed showaco to see if he can do this for you. I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Nice work, JMZ.

*edit* Any chance you could OEM that puppy for us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
An OEM of this would be nice!
It would be easier to just extract the cab and overwrite files. As there is too many files and it would create errors in the kitchen.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

magicalan is keeping up the good workmagicalan is keeping up the good work

wooo i was wondering if you could make this a s2u2 theme
awesome :')
Old 04-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Added Sprint clock with no BG4All on OP. Please let me know if this works for you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks