PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ce tiger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] HD Weather TAB

Anyway To Get Just The Stock Market Ticker Tab?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

i know thats what i been looking for also-stock market tab
Old 02-13-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i would like to thank you for the i do have a question about the text i have none on currant day what can be done?

Edited its working now after a softreset

Last edited by madcook; 02-13-2009 at 12:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

this will probably allow everyone that is using xbmod's hd manila to be able to use landscape. right now with 12eon's landscape everything works perfect but it refreshes the weather tab back to the original. i would if after i install the landscape then install this if everything would be perfect again.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
this will probably allow everyone that is using xbmod's hd manila to be able to use landscape. right now with 12eon's landscape everything works perfect but it refreshes the weather tab back to the original. i would if after i install the landscape then install this if everything would be perfect again.
i dont have time right now, but someone should try this out and report back, thats a steller idea! Then we could have everything! HD and landscape!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Any updates here?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

i have this installed on my tp. after installing it displays the weather info for the next 5 days but all of the text ( city name, days, etc) disappears. i am using the ssk 1.5 rom if that makes any difference. has anyone else had this issue?
Old 02-16-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

^ i believe that happens to everyone... hopefully it gets fixed soon!
Old 02-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
i have this installed on my tp. after installing it displays the weather info for the next 5 days but all of the text ( city name, days, etc) disappears. i am using the ssk 1.5 rom if that makes any difference. has anyone else had this issue?
Not trying to be a jerk dude, but read before you download next time since it clearly states on the first post that the text and up and down arrows dissapear.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Yeah, it looks nice and I like the 5 day forecast being on the screen, but I'll wait til additional bugs are fixed, but I'm loving it. thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks