PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 03:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
When you installed this version of TF3D, did you have to redo your icons at the top?

Anybody know where to find a TF3D icon creating tutorial?
no to the first question and xda for the second, ill look for the xda link.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey fat boy - the backup worked fine for me. it cleared up my comm-manager and internet tab issue (but not the music one) the only thing is you have it with a red theme, and

turning off power settings> disabling tf3d> installing the main cab> SR> disabling> deleting weather cache> enabling> disabling> installing 1.85> SR> enabling> disabling> installing tab fix

put me back to where i was before. do you (or anyone else) have it backed up and working fine with just the gray focus and black slider? many thanks.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx View Post
hey fat boy - the backup worked fine for me. it cleared up my comm-manager and internet tab issue (but not the music one) the only thing is you have it with a red theme, and

turning off power settings> disabling tf3d> installing the main cab> SR> disabling> deleting weather cache> enabling> disabling> installing 1.85> SR> enabling> disabling> installing tab fix

put me back to where i was before. do you (or anyone else) have it backed up and working fine with just the gray focus and black slider? many thanks.
Here ya go.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-12-2009 at 07:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Fay boy,
I was able to install this update without installing the NETCFv3.5.cab i got the red theme as well everything is running properly as well. also my comm manager is now working so im happy.

thanks for all your help.

also is there any way to make the battery stay on the taskbar? if dissappears after a little while and replaced with the time. i already have the time on my home screen i dont need to see two of them?

Last edited by demolasko; 02-11-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

does anyone know which manillas hold which icons for the tf3d?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
does anyone know which manillas hold which icons for the tf3d?
there are 3 sets of icons that you need to be complete. The best thing you could do is start by going to the link I provided a little while back that has all 15 tabs (45 icons) and unzip the files and look at the names.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

what do I open the manilla files with to view them?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Darren,
I have a question for you to give some feedback on. You don't have a PC and are using your PPC for all your posting here at PPC GEEKS. You have got to be using the heck out of your keyboard on the phone. How does this work as far as your concerned using HD with the limited landscape?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Darren,
I have a question for you to give some feedback on. You don't have a PC and are using your PPC for all your posting here at PPC GEEKS. You have got to be using the heck out of your keyboard on the phone. How does this work as far as your concerned using HD with the limited landscape?
lol, i bricked my pro around 3pm, my fault though. just got new pro and first thing i loaded was hd, all is good now. back to question, only use soft kb and im using the new finger kb that reef made skin for. if you guys make changes to poc that require lots of soft resets, disable tf and it goes way faster.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Here ya go.
oh noes... this one does not werk. there are graphics missing. it ends up all weird looking. i tried it twice, no dice.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks