PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
I have the same exact issue with not having the red slider also on stock rom and I did use total commander
Thanks
Ok I must have missed a file.....hopefully tonight when I am home I'll find it.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-30-2009, 04:47 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
I am working on that too. If you used zip codes in the weather database editor app to add the locations that doesn't fly in this version :-\ you have to write out the whole nam|us|state|city thing. But I am having trouble adding some cities anyway :-\
I used the weather cab from TP essentials.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Like I said you have to uninstall background4all.cab .......it is part of the HD cab. So now you need to install and uninstall background4all.cab
I'm sorry, I was too tired, and my ADHD had kicked back in so I wasn't reading through everything like I should have. Got it working great now, only issue is the one with the landscape screen coming up when I try to type, but that is related to the ROM I am running. Oh well dont use the keyboard for much more than setting up my email accounts after a fresh hard reset so it's all good. Thanks for all the work put into this, its a great addition to the TP.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
I'm sorry, I was too tired, and my ADHD had kicked back in so I wasn't reading through everything like I should have. Got it working great now, only issue is the one with the landscape screen coming up when I try to type, but that is related to the ROM I am running. Oh well dont use the keyboard for much more than setting up my email accounts after a fresh hard reset so it's all good. Thanks for all the work put into this, its a great addition to the TP.
No big deal and I am glad the home page looks right now. I assume you have 4 appointments now and you like it? Sorry I can't help with the landscape/keyboard issue......there are other solutions that are coming that may work with your rom.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
I used the weather cab from TP essentials.
???? any more information or screen shot. Can you post the cab as well.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:06 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Pic of my weather
Screen02.jpg

Pic of my home screan. I cant get my wall paper to come up. (I know all the ways to do it, it just wont work.)
Screen03.jpg

And the weather cab thanks to Baffles's Touch Pro Essentials
Weather Database for TF3D.cab
Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 PM
War is the answer!

I might add that right before I installed the XBmod HD MANILA V1.8.1 cab I Did a hard reset back the stock.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 PM
War is the answer!

I cant get wallpaper and some other cabs to work.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I wish I could help with some of these issues but I have not seen them....I'm stumped......and your not the only one so somethings going on, it might be 1.8.1 on the wallpaper issue.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:34 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I wish I could help with some of these issues but I have not seen them....I'm stumped......and your not the only one so somethings going on, it might be 1.8.1 on the wallpaper issue.

well I love the stock tracker and the new weather, is there another way or maybe a cab to get them?

Last edited by WarChild; 01-30-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks