PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TF3D HD port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Faster than stock theme? What sort of differences do you see?
weather updates damn near instantly, no lag between tabs (except music but I have TONS of music on my sd card) just an overall snappiness. love the stock tab. background automatically is for all pages... just a well thought out port.

going to install the extra tabs in a bit.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
weather updates damn near instantly, no lag between tabs (except music but I have TONS of music on my sd card) just an overall snappiness. love the stock tab. background automatically is for all pages... just a well thought out port.

going to install the extra tabs in a bit.
You say you get lag with the music on your sd card? Have you tried that SD card speedup cab?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48801

Old 01-12-2009, 11:13 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I have been following the HD Manila port for months now, and it has always been quicker than the standard TF3D we've been used to. Back when I started testing it, it couldn't self load and the resolution was all messed up, but now we have the version xboxmod has finished. It has taken him a while to do, but the results are very promising. I already see this being in every ROM now. I have personally always wanted the stocks tab. Plus the extra tweaks xboxmod has added makes it even better then what HTC and TF3D was originally.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
You say you get lag with the music on your sd card? Have you tried that SD card speedup cab?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48801
my music is fine, its just when it loads the names of all the files for the music tab it stutters for half a second. might have been an initial cache thing now even the music tab is fast.

Last edited by cornelious2; 01-12-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
my music is fine, its just when it loads the names of all the files for the music tab it stutters for half a second.
That sounds like my music tab prior to that cab i linked you to. I mean, after I installed it, its as if the music was preloaded and when I browse the artists and songs and all that stuff, it just shows up instantly.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
That sounds like my music tab prior to that cab i linked you to. I mean, after I installed it, its as if the music was preloaded and when I browse the artists and songs and all that stuff, it just shows up instantly.
tried it, noticed no change. YFJ might have already included that in his rom.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

fatboy, nice find and thanx for testing for us. whats the uninstall process? just simple remove from programs?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:13 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
fatboy, nice find and thanx for testing for us. whats the uninstall process? just simple remove from programs?

I wanna know this too.

Also, does this version of TF3D included the animations that wre removed fromt he stock Sprint version?

Old 01-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Blabber mouth

to uninstall just disable tf3d. uninstall programs, softreset and re-enable.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

1) does it have the cool 3d transitions older TF3D had between tabs that HTC disabled recently? Because I re-enabled it and LOVE it. Would not want to lose that

2) Is there a way to fix the weather? Stretched out looks bad
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks