PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

Misfortune 02-17-2009 05:30 PM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 718897)
Thanks, its now green but it lost the transpartency behind the icon and shows up as a block. thanks again for this effort

oops! forgot to remove the black background. the third time is a charm.

Misfortune 02-17-2009 05:30 PM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/17/09 update

so fatboy, do all of your highlights throughout the phone all line up?? none of them are too big or too small?

fat boy 02-17-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfortune (Post 718911)
so fatboy, do all of your highlights throughout the phone all line up?? none of them are too big or too small?

This is hard to communicate so hopefully this makes sense. No, XBOXmod made real new manila tabs of comm manager and call history. When he did this he made the height of the fields the same as the standard TF3D. The problem is that for the HD port to work the fields sizes in the port actually had to get the field sizes narrower i.e. settings and internet tabs. So now there are two different field sizes.
Comm Manager = Wide
Call History = Wide
Settings = narrow
Internet = narrow

The next problem is that they use the exact same two Highlight manila files. One is the middle and the other is the end caps. So either both have to be wide or both have to be narrow or else you get a step in the highlight as you showed. I asked XBOXmod to make all the fields the same(narrow) but he has not gotten to it and I don't think he will for some time. Last problem when you actually click and hold on the highlight there is an alternative brighter color that also actually needs to be made narrower as well.

Bottom line is that you should just get the two manila files the same and no matter what it isnt going to fit exactly on two of the tabs....bummer.

hope that made better sense.

Misfortune 02-17-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 718940)
This is hard to communicate so hopefully this makes sense. No, XBOXmod made real new manila tabs of comm manager and call history. When he did this he made the height of the fields the same as the standard TF3D. The problem is that for the HD port to work the fields sizes in the port actually had to get the field sizes narrower i.e. settings and internet tabs. So now there are two different field sizes.
Comm Manager = Wide
Call History = Wide
Settings = narrow
Internet = narrow

The next problem is that they use the exact same two Highlight manila files. One is the middle and the other is the end caps. So either both have to be wide or both have to be narrow or else you get a step in the highlight as you showed. I asked XBOXmod to make all the fields the same(narrow) but he has not gotten to it and I don't think he will for some time. Last problem when you actually click and hold on the highlight there is an alternative brighter color that also actually needs to be made narrower as well.

Bottom line is that you should just get the two manila files the same and no matter what it isnt going to fit exactly on two of the tabs....bummer.

hope that made better sense.

makes perfect sense, i edited all of my highlights to match so there is no 'bump' in the images, but some highlights are too small to and some are too large as you say. i guess ill just have to deal with it until a fix comes out.

is your communication tab [the one under settings] just the stock version? i cant seem to find the manila files to change just that tab to match the rest of the hd theme

i need to make a list of all the bugs i am trying to fix ](*,)

fat boy 02-17-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfortune (Post 719015)
is your communication tab [the one under settings] just the stock version? i cant seem to find the manila files to change just that tab to match the rest of the hd theme

i need to make a list of all the bugs i am trying to fix ](*,)

Yes it is the default stock one and I have been trying to find the manila files as well. I think I have a way to get them when I am home tonight. ???? well see. Thanks for you willingness to help make this better.

Can you make those wire icons all red and all blue ???

fat boy 02-17-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfortune (Post 718908)

third time was a charm, thanks. Maybe go back and delete the ones that arent good so no one grabs them by accident.

darren.wlsn1 02-17-2009 06:21 PM

misfortun, wasnt long ago i was posting a welcome to you, your an asset to ppcgeeks from day one around here with your taskbar help plus your own taskbar set. great to see you give fatboy help plus the others who help him on this great app. thanx to all of you guys.

Misfortune 02-17-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 719030)
Yes it is the default stock one and I have been trying to find the manila files as well. I think I have a way to get them when I am home tonight. ???? well see. Thanks for you willingness to help make this better.

Can you make those wire icons all red and all blue ???

Let me know if you come across them or find a fix. Id really like this tab to match. Im a perfectionist, most people would probably look past the small bugs, but i want it polished. :mrgreen:

i will try and do that for you when i get some more free time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 719031)
third time was a charm, thanks. Maybe go back and delete the ones that arent good so no one grabs them by accident.

Done and done.

Misfortune 02-17-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 719070)
misfortun, wasnt long ago i was posting a welcome to you, your an asset to ppcgeeks from day one around here with your taskbar help plus your own taskbar set. great to see you give fatboy help plus the others who help him on this great app. thanx to all of you guys.

Thanks man. Ill get back into those taskbars again when i get my hd port the way i want it..haha. I have a Taskbar version 2 up my sleeve. :thumbleft:

coolwhip1220 02-17-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfortune (Post 718908)

When I extract this, it shows nothing in the folder. No idea what's going on.

EDIT: NM, just used pocket RAR to do it, worked that way. Weird.