PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Is everyone elses communications tab still the stock version? or was it supposed to change with the port as well? I am still getting the stock sprint version of this menu.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
I understand that i can resize the graphics that i am using in the manila, but wont this affect the other places that the same image is used to highlight something?

For example, the highlights on the call history tab are just a little bit too small, the ones in the settings tab and the all programs list are a little bit too big.
.--
Yes you are exaclty correct so you will need to pick either wide or narrow. Otherwise Xboxmod or someone else who is willing to pick up where he left off needs to make the wide tabs to match the narrow ones.

Quote:
Also, there is no highlight for the internet icon...
correct, I don't know what's going on here the proper image is in the folder but ????

Quote:
Are these errors not on anyone elses phone with the stock grey highlights?
This wasnt directed only to you but everyone who is having problems after they begin making changes.

Quote:
I dont see how that could be, because all ive done is change the coloring. Not the sizes of the images
you are using two different widths of manila highlight, not too sure how you got them but you are going to want to make them the same size. If you use the ones in my RED theme they are narrow if you use the ones in all the stock themes except the verizon theme, they are the wide ones.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-16-2009, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Try the following, http://www.parkenet.com/apl/HexDecConverter.html

If you want to try others, do a Google search for hex to dec.
Thanks I have tried all this but the problem isn't finding this information the problem is that for some reason TF3D reg edits are giving me the correct color I am trying to put in i.e. I put in the code for orange and I get blue?????
Old 02-16-2009, 11:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Is everyone elses communications tab still the stock version? or was it supposed to change with the port as well? I am still getting the stock sprint version of this menu.
the comm manager is not really like the comm manager in the settings. It is missing the data options and Xboxmod made some serious changes to it to actually make it a full TF3D tab and not just a copy......I really don't fully understand but I know that it was supposed to be a important upgrade. Sprint did NOT have a stock tab for comm manager, I am sure you meant option under the settings tab, right?
Old 02-16-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Here is the 15 tab wire icons that are for the new sprint stock tab, BUT the stock one is not good and needs to be one color and I think red or green would be a better color. It needs to match a little better as well if possible, it missing the glow.

If it works out it would also be nice to get these in all red, green, white and charcoal.
Misfortune,
Are you going to be able to help with these icons?

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Not sure if you got this fixed or not. If not, give me an idea of what you want changed so I have something to search for within the manila file. The files cam from different sources so there is too much to do a byte by byte comparison. But if there is a certain text string that I can search for (as mentioned in the demo at XDA) then I can locate the color assigned to it and get you the changes you need.
smotrs,
I have not gotten this fixed. This would be the best of both worlds if possible but unfortunately I can't tell you how or what to look for. First I need the date from this file to be returned to the top. Then I need the color pulled from the 3 files that I provided to replace the white font color. I believe the link that is below actually will be VERY helpful in this endeavor
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52#post2749452 Thanks for considering tackling this project.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
the comm manager is not really like the comm manager in the settings. It is missing the data options and Xboxmod made some serious changes to it to actually make it a full TF3D tab and not just a copy......I really don't fully understand but I know that it was supposed to be a important upgrade. Sprint did NOT have a stock tab for comm manager, I am sure you meant option under the settings tab, right?
yes, the missing data option is the reason i dont use that custom communications tab.

by "stock tab" yes, i mean the one that is under settings/communications

all of the colors and background images are the "stock" sprint theme.

Example:

Im guessing i just need to find all of my "stock" sprint manila files and edit them accordingly to look like the rest of the new hd manila files???
Old 02-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Misfortune,
Are you going to be able to help with these icons?
i could probably help you out with them, just need to know what needs to be done.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Yes you are exaclty correct so you will need to pick either wide or narrow. Otherwise Xboxmod or someone else who is willing to pick up where he left off needs to make the wide tabs to match the narrow ones.

you are using two different widths of manila highlight, not too sure how you got them but you are going to want to make them the same size. If you use the ones in my RED theme they are narrow if you use the ones in all the stock themes except the verizon theme, they are the wide ones.
Im not exactly sure what you mean by a wide and narrow version. I edited the images so that they all line up now, but the highlights are still too big, or too small depending on what menu you are looking at. There is only one set of files that correspond to all of the menus highlights.

If you still arent following what im getting at, i will try and illustrate it all with pictures tomorrow. haha.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
i could probably help you out with them, just need to know what needs to be done.
You must have missed this in post 861.

Quote:
Here is the 15 tab wire icons that are for the new sprint stock tab, BUT the stock one is not good and needs to be one color and I think red or green would be a better color. It needs to match a little better as well if possible, it missing the glow.

If it works out it would also be nice to get these in all red, green, white and charcoal.
the files are in post 861
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks