PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Holy crap, I just read all 842 posts and think I am going to have a seizure. Just a few questions before I dive in.

1. Only way to uninstall is hard reset, correct?
2. Will the custom text and notifications bubbles cabs/custom font cabs install over this version of TF?
3. I love your themes and really want a stock sprint neon one. Any ETA?
4. Can I switch themes just by uninstalling your cabs and installing a new one? And replacing the manilla files for curtains?
5. Have I told you that you are the man?!?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Holy crap, I just read all 842 posts and think I am going to have a seizure. Just a few questions before I dive in.

1. Only way to uninstall is hard reset, correct?
2. Will the custom text and notifications bubbles cabs/custom font cabs install over this version of TF?
3. I love your themes and really want a stock sprint neon one. Any ETA?
4. Can I switch themes just by uninstalling your cabs and installing a new one? And replacing the manilla files for curtains?
5. Have I told you that you are the man?!?
1. I have not been able to uninstall cleanly as most would want.
2. Almost all work BUT some of them will change edits that have been made for this HD, so watch what you are doing step by step. this is where most get lost.
3. Sprint theme is done except for the clock but I am close to having that fixed.
4. Yes, but you really don't have to uninstall you can just install right over the previous one. and yes you can change curtains or whatever but the theme will have the stock setup good to go.
5. Thanks, hit the green thanks button where ever I have helped you.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I have been asking for weeks for someone with the ability to edit graphics in manila to help. Are you actually making edits or just copying manila files. If you can make edits then I will walk you through what needs to be done to which files to get it close. Some edits XBOXmod has to do but many are just graphic and or code edits.
im making all the images in photoshop and then editing the manila files myself

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
these are the sites I use, and I use the hex part not the dec A lot of it is just trial and error http://html-color-codes.com/ http://www.2createawebsite.com/build/color.swf

but if someone has a better one please share.
ooh, so i just need to input the hex code for the color i want? simple enough, i can get all the color codes from photoshop. thanks!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
im making all the images in photoshop and then editing the manila files myself
Sooo you will or you won't help me with some graphics?
Old 02-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Sooo you will or you won't help me with some graphics?
what exactly are you looking for??
Old 02-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Does anyone know the registry edits to change the other highlight colors throughout the phone? Such as this one..

Old 02-16-2009, 01:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

misfortun, your today settings will change them. use htcblack for green highlights ect. i also have a cab to put your icons in rows of 4 if you want that. way better especially in programs.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-16-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Does anyone know the registry edits to change the other highlight colors throughout the phone? Such as this one..
easy to change with UI Tweaker.

~John
Old 02-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
easy to change with UI Tweaker.

~John
yeah, i just broke down and installed that. I really wish i just knew the registry edits though.

uitweaker is a pain in the *** to change the color by the way, those sliders suck, haha. i wish i could just input a hex code.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks