PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 04:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

all is up and running fatboy, just started to customize. check out how the hand is in the perfect position on the internet tab. i ment that to happen. jk

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 04:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Darren,
I am glad you're on board, I am looking forward to seeing how you are going the pimp the heck out of this thing and your first example is excellent. Thanks for helping with questions. If you want the wire icons for the "stock tab" they are in post 598. I am coming out with white wire icons and neon icons to cover all 15 tabs. I really need help from someone who can edit graphics in manila files, if nothing else than just to teach me how to do it.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-11-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
These are what came out of the manila files.
Huge thanks, thats what I needed!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravija View Post
Hello, awesome job being done here guys, i have a small bug to report pertaining to the TF3D HD software. Im not sure if anyone has noticed, but if you put a pic on yer memory card to use as a background the orignal TP tf3d software will best fit the image if its a pretty large one or a small one. ( sprint is my model ) I just noticed that the TF3D HD fits for its spec'ed screen size, not the currently used one. In other words it makes the images overscan, cutting off the edges. I just thought id let yas know about that. So far im going to try and resize the image to the TP's screen size and see if that works. Other than that, im having fun seeing what works with TF3D HD and what doesnt.
If I understand what you are saying then yes you are correct and I have been working a theme that fixes this for individuals who care. the problem is complicated and deals with a number a manila files, as I under stand it, and this issue is built into HD. But then again I may be completely wrong....I've been before.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Darrin just gave me this link for complete icon sets that work with HD.

http://htc-touch-diamond.forumactif....deja-t8635.htm
Old 02-11-2009, 11:46 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

beat me to it fatboy, my buddy has a hd and sent me the link. i also just saw it posted in the tp today screen thread. im going to dl some icons now and will post results and any bugs if any, some nice icon sets in the link. fatboy, you may wanna post the icons link in op after sone testing done. darren
Old 02-11-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
beat me to it fatboy, my buddy has a hd and sent me the link. i also just saw it posted in the tp today screen thread. im going to dl some icons now and will post results and any bugs if any, some nice icon sets in the link. fatboy, you may wanna post the icons link in op after sone testing done. darren
agreed, I am installing the classic black now.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
acs tester

check your pm, rar files and im pc less.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:06 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

So this TF3D has 15tabs? Can y you give me a list of whats one them?

Thanks

Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cbus is keeping up the good workcbus is keeping up the good work

Well, after installing the compressed version I have to say - Awesome!!!!

This worked out perfectly and is really fast and stable. I have not experienced any problems with regards to the comm manager. I have attached some screen shots. I have background for all working along with custom icons and glass slider. Thanks Fat Boy!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks