PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Max Manila Help?!??! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113819)

beaujbaker 03-11-2010 08:50 PM

Max Manila Help?!??!

I've been looking all over for max manila download. i have never had it on my phone and i just want to try it out but i cant find the download for it.

Please help me out.

sprinttouch666 03-11-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Max Manila Help?!??!

click here :)

beaujbaker 03-12-2010 11:28 AM

lol, which one do i download? i got all the cabs but the one that i dont need. & i downloaded the main one then i tried the other one and it wanted to replace it.

piranah 03-12-2010 04:49 PM

need a lot more info. are you running a custom rom? if you are what rom are you running? do you have cookies home mod installed?

sprinttouch666 03-13-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaujbaker (Post 1625082)
lol, which one do i download? i got all the cabs but the one that i dont need. & i downloaded the main one then i tried the other one and it wanted to replace it.

did u even bother to read the fist couple posts? it is clearly written what cab 2 use for your version of manila (go the the settings tab in manila, click about phone, then click software information. manila version is what you want to know)

beaujbaker 03-14-2010 02:29 PM

Im running what came with my phone, im not sure what rom it is. i have a htc touch pro from sprint.

sprinttouch666 03-14-2010 03:52 PM

ok, well that means you are running manila 2.1. Max Manila is only for 2.5. I recommended searching for the differences between 2.5 and 2.1. If you want to run manila 2.5 you will need to unlock your phone and flash a rom from the CDMA section of the touch pro 2 thread.

(please search before asking anymore questions)

piranah 03-20-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 (Post 1629917)
ok, well that means you are running manila 2.1. Max Manila is only for 2.5. I recommended searching for the differences between 2.5 and 2.1. If you want to run manila 2.5 you will need to unlock your phone and flash a rom from the CDMA section of the touch pro 2 thread.

(please search before asking anymore questions)

its not that they need to search, its they need to read. and also, the op stated they have a TP not a TP2, that might cause some issues as well.

were here to support, not to tell to do searches all the time. some people might have searched but just not said it. plus sometimes searching is a little overwhelming. i would suggest to you op, to read the stickies in your phones upgrade thread. that would be a good place to start.