PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105961)

jeff_roey 01-12-2010 04:42 PM

Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

I'm looking to create my own slider icon set for TF3D and I want to use the stock color Sense UI icons as a starting point. Does anyone know where to find these as .icos or .pngs or how to extract them from Manila files?

CyberMonkey 01-12-2010 10:10 PM

Re: Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_roey (Post 1482395)
I'm looking to create my own slider icon set for TF3D and I want to use the stock color Sense UI icons as a starting point. Does anyone know where to find these as .icos or .pngs or how to extract them from Manila files?

Oh I would have to dig out some old saved backups from like a year ago to figure that our, and that is if they would be located in the same place.....

mwalt2 01-13-2010 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_roey (Post 1482395)

You use cfcgui to extract them from manila. You'll need to learn how to use that tool if you want to make your own slider icon set. Google will find you the thread at xda. I've attached the manila files containing the icons for sense 2.5. Manila is made up of qtc (image files), mode9, and lua (script) files. You'll just extract the images you want to use from sense 2.5 manila files. Then you will find the slider manila files of the version you are running (ie sense 2.1, sense 2.5, manila 1.x, etc.) and replace the images with the ones you extracted.

jeff_roey 01-13-2010 02:27 AM

Thanks mwalt. This is exactly what I was looking for. Already been dabbling with cfc so I think I can figure it out from here.

brent372 01-25-2010 03:14 PM

Look at my webstie (addy in sig).
I have the stock SenseUI slider converted for TF3D all ready to download and install !!!

abb 02-02-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brent372 (Post 1515545)
Look at my webstie (addy in sig).
I have the stock SenseUI slider converted for TF3D all ready to download and install !!!

Hi, I went to your site and everything looked great! I downloaded my preferences but alas, they wouldn't work? I consider myself somewhat of a newbie, any ideas as to what went wrong?

I have the Verizon Touch Pro 2 and I just upgraded to Verizon's 6.5 Pro.
I use HTC Sense. Any suggestions that you might have to make these extras are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

abb

brent372 02-02-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abb (Post 1534885)
Hi, I went to your site and everything looked great! I downloaded my preferences but alas, they wouldn't work? I consider myself somewhat of a newbie, any ideas as to what went wrong?

I have the Verizon Touch Pro 2 and I just upgraded to Verizon's 6.5 Pro.
I use HTC Sense. Any suggestions that you might have to make these extras are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

abb

What did you download?

glgl 07-16-2010 02:38 AM

Thank you guys.You are all Perfect.i will soon donate:)i have htc hd (black stone)i wanted sense ui on my tf3d and i found it in here:) thats amazing.