PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Re: Kitchen released

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
It is Manilla 2.5.20xx from an HTC kitchen.
It was just a random side project.

In other news: I cannot figure out why start menu icons and themes just don't work right. No matter what I do, I cannot get the theme to apply, and start menu icons are broken. I'll keep looking into it, but for right now, i'll be building and testing ROMs until I get that fixed.
I take it ya know about AlbumSearcher.exe, AudioManager_eng.exe and htcfootprints_eng.exe missing or not working correctly too?

I started using MMAppLauncher now instead of WinStart its a lot smaller and more options, all the shortcuts work in it.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero121 View Post
I have uploaded a ROM that is maximum cleaned and and nothing added by me, please check it .I found it is good working with GPS and all. Link below:-
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Any mirrors? MegaUpload has been taken down.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Well I'll be an unfortunate S.O.B.!!! >_<

Didn't care for manila with no landscape and decided to mod my own ui with ThrottleLauncher.

I went to install reese's stripped rom, got to 15% and stupid assed windows 7 said LGNPST Stopped working and closed it.

Now my phone just sits there with a lg splash screen on it. Anyway to fix this? I didn't think of doing a nv backup cause it went so smoothly the first time. LoL! Just my luck, and this is why I stay far away from flashing. errrrrr

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 01-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom verizon
Carrier: Airtel

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Dear
I have uploaded again a rom that is cleaned and better than before( in sms i.e no threaded ,delivery notification working ) I have tested it and I am using this it has not any things of verizon software except boot screen logo of verizon.I have not excluded this as cabinet has also a logo of verizon.After installation I am getting about 80 mb of ram.
download link-Download VS750_V7_cleaned.7z from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Old 01-28-2012, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567
Carrier: Verizon

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

it should do an NV backup before it flashes. Look in your LGNPST folder and make a backup of the vs750_COM??.nvs file. It should be a good copy.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

Quote:
Dear
I have uploaded again a rom that is cleaned and better than before( in sms i.e no threaded ,delivery notification working ) I have tested it and I am using this it has not any things of verizon software except boot screen logo of verizon.I have not excluded this as cabinet has also a logo of verizon.After installation I am getting about 80 mb of ram.
download link-Download VS750_V7_cleaned.7z from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Can you upload your kitchen? Every time I build a ROM themes are broken.
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom verizon
Carrier: Airtel

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Dear pizzaboy192
I also want to upload but at the time I have no broadband connection. I am trying to upload a rom with manila and it is in process. The complete kitchen is the same as you have.
I will upload the edited (OEM and EXT file) of my kitchen if you need. I think this would be sufficient and this will also help you and me to improve the rom with your own experience and testing.
Thanks
The manila is not completely working but it is good looking theme in portrait and landscape and working items are calendar, massaging, email, weather,internet, setting (the only items not working are manila people, Manila music)

Now I have uploaded new rom with manila.
The download link ishttp://www.sendspace.com/file/l0vkny

Last edited by hero121; 01-29-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I don't need the kitchen. I ended up redownloading the kitchen that I uploaded to my site and it seems to have fixed my issue.
I'm also working on getting the Manilla working. Looking into HTC certs right now.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I see backup.omf in the bkacup folder and VS750_COM3.nvs what do I need to do with it? I managed to get the phone to go back into the "Downloading... Do not unplug" screen

If I reset and hold down 5 key I can get into Emergency mode on LGNPST and get to the "Downloading.... Do not unplug!" screen, dunno what to do from there. Tried 5 other roms and they fail.

On vs75clean1.bin (The only rom that'll halfway get somewhere) it gets all the way to 13% and then I get a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library : Runtime Error! Program: C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\LGNPST.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" popup.

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 01-31-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

My Phone Is Unbricked Finally

Quote:
Dear pizzaboy192
I also want to upload but at the time I have no broadband connection. I am trying to upload a rom with manila and it is in process. The complete kitchen is the same as you have.
I will upload the edited (OEM and EXT file) of my kitchen if you need. I think this would be sufficient and this will also help you and me to improve the rom with your own experience and testing.
Thanks
The manila is not completely working but it is good looking theme in portrait and landscape and working items are calendar, massaging, email, weather,internet, setting (the only items not working are manila people, Manila music)

Now I have uploaded new rom with manila.
The download link isDownload VS750_v7_wih _manila.7z from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Hey man, everytime I try to flash this rom I get the popup error:
Process : Underline
SubProc :
Cause : There are No MAGIC CODE.
We cannot get Partition Table...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom