PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -Whitestone/Imagio CID/Security/SIM Unlocker (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=138616)

Olipro 09-23-2010 09:05 PM

[SIM-UNLOCKER] - -Whitestone/Imagio CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

well, we finally got our hands on a real imagio device allowing us to troubleshoot the issues and now the SIM unlocker works :smile:

I'm quoting Olipro from XDA:

HTC Imagio SIM Unlocker (yeah yeah, it also does CID and SECURITY) sorted, enjoy the usual boilerplate text:

1) contributing XDA-DEV forum members & Elite Team donators... Request a free unlock with your IMEI & email. - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just leave a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting. PLEASE CONTACT CMONEX, NOT ME and don't use PM, use above link!!

2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): Get SIM unlocked Here

cmonex 12-20-2010 01:06 PM

Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -Whitestone/Imagio CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

And a question from Olipro for anyone reading: does the device work with US SIM cards or is a WU radio going to be needed?

littlebo 12-20-2010 03:43 PM

You can just purchase NCK code to unlock sim on this model. After unlocking you can use ANY sim. Most of unlock services provides em for 8-9 bucks )

Slack3r 12-21-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonex (Post 2016810)
And a question from Olipro for anyone reading: does the device work with US SIM cards or is a WU radio going to be needed?

I have mine SIM unlocked through Verizon, and it works fine with Tmobile/AT&T US carriers. I submitted a ticket anyway though :)

cmonex 12-21-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slack3r (Post 2017190)
I have mine SIM unlocked through Verizon, and it works fine with Tmobile/AT&T US carriers. I submitted a ticket anyway though :)

thanks for the info :) will get to the ticket soon :)

lafester 12-21-2010 11:00 PM

Nice to see the Imagio still getting some love :)
Great work as always Cmonex and Olipro.

Might have to dust off my imagio and unlock it for fun.

Slack3r 12-23-2010 02:39 AM

I just ran the unlocker and it seems like everything was successful on a Windows 7 x64 setup. I was able to unlock the SIM and Security with no issues whatsoever. The program would crash when I tried to run HardSPL though, but I'm positive that's because I already have it installed on my phone. I'll report back after I can verify that the phone still works on US GSM after I can steal someone's SIM card :p

Thanks for all your hard work! :) Any ideas on a radio to try out on this thing now that it's unlocked? I'm thinking the TP2 but I'm not sure they're 100% compatible.

cmonex 12-23-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slack3r (Post 2018629)
I just ran the unlocker and it seems like everything was successful on a Windows 7 x64 setup. I was able to unlock the SIM and Security with no issues whatsoever. The program would crash when I tried to run HardSPL though, but I'm positive that's because I already have it installed on my phone. I'll report back after I can verify that the phone still works on US GSM after I can steal someone's SIM card :p

Thanks for all your hard work! :) Any ideas on a radio to try out on this thing now that it's unlocked? I'm thinking the TP2 but I'm not sure they're 100% compatible.

hmm, what was the crash message if any?

but yeah, you can just skip step 1 if you have Hard-SPL already...

mega9mega 03-25-2011 12:22 PM

hello people. Please send me this software if it possible,I'm waiting imagio,i bought it few days ago. Mail mega9mega@gmail.com

Dr.8820 03-25-2011 12:59 PM

Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; HD7))

did you check your spam or junk folder, it's probably there.