PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874/235XX - May/3rd/10th [Build 1.9] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115211)

adortab 04-02-2010 08:23 PM

Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Apr/2 [Build 1.4]

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbh00jh (Post 1676374)
Have to agree completely with this post , the Plain 1.4 is the fastest , smoothest , most stable ROM offered in the Imagio Update Forum . I have tested all the roms and most of the updates and they can't touch this ROM.
It has everything I need on a daily basis and performs the way a rom should. If you want the BLING , that's what .cabs are for.
Great job Adortab . =D>

The thank you should go to all of us for testing and reporting issues...(not to forget cmonex (hardspl), etc...)... and yes, i agree too... i have been using the Customized Build - Other, and so far seems to be going pretty well, very stable, and fast so far... for next release ill be working on tweaking a little bit the new sense tabs added to this version... since landscape mode, they dont handle very well....thank you again... jbh00jh

jeff_roey 04-02-2010 08:31 PM

Using Plain 1.4 as well. So far so good. Haven't found a bug yet.

Not an issue . . . more of a preference: How do I disable/remove the sounds that play with the annimations on startup and shutdown?

adortab 04-02-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveritt (Post 1676356)
Not sure exactly what is going on but my battery life has gone down horrifically. I have the 2150 mAh battery and can't make it more than 8 hours before the battery is dead. I have it on CDMA only and all stuff like weather and stocks turned off. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, are the tweaks and changes in 1.4 worth the flash?

Thats pretty weird, how are the settings for auto-connections? do you leave any connection always on? Bluetooth always on? Any special program that you use? How long time have you been running this build?

Mine seems pretty much the same as it was before... lasts through a day and a half, or more (just normal/light use 2-4 hours talk time, maybe half-hour to 1 hour internet plus weather, stock updates..) )... i dont have setup any auto-download, and no connections open all the time... and my working phone (i have two imagios) is still running Customized Build 1.3 - Other, 5 days so far...

About 1.4, yes, it has a new 3D driver along with different memory/optimization settings, i used it today with everything installed, after 12 hours of use... its way faster than 1.3, weather animations are enabled, memory is at 55% right now, peaked at 75% installing all the programs from marketplace..., manila runs smoother too, on my point of view way worth the upgrade... (im using Customized Build - Other)... tonight i'm upgrading my work phone as well....

Thank you for posting, please post your findings....

zyvivi 04-02-2010 08:40 PM

I'm using your rom(build 1.1)..like it very much!!
But now I cannot open the download page...I want to try the build 1.4..
what shall I do?

adortab 04-02-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_roey (Post 1677782)
Using Plain 1.4 as well. So far so good. Haven't found a bug yet.

Not an issue . . . more of a preference: How do I disable/remove the sounds that play with the annimations on startup and shutdown?

There you go:

to change it, just replace with the location/name of your wav:
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAnimation]
"StartupWav"="\\Windows\\BootUpHTC.wav"
"ShutDownWav"="\\Windows\\BootUpHTC.wav"

to disable it, change to:

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAnimation]
"StartupWav"="\\Windows\\none"
"ShutDownWav"="\\Windows\\none"

adortab 04-02-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyvivi (Post 1677803)
I'm using your rom(build 1.1)..like it very much!!
But now I cannot open the download page...I want to try the build 1.4..
what shall I do?

Seems to be working fine here...
Anyway, this is the direct link for the Plain Build 1.4 - Verizon (im assuming that's what you want...)

http://www.4shared.com/file/25506372...ain_Build.html

zyvivi 04-02-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adortab (Post 1677823)
Seems to be working fine here...
Anyway, this is the direct link for the Plain Build 1.4 - Verizon (im assuming that's what you want...)

http://www.4shared.com/file/25506372...ain_Build.html

3Q~In fact I am a foreigner...I think maybe the 4shared does not support download from other country...
But what I dont understand is that I used to download the build 1.1 the other day..It is all very normal..but now it seems the 4shared shield my network...I cannot even open the 4shared page..
I wonder whether you can upload a rom to other network file like the hotfile.com...appreciate it very much~
My English is very poor ...hope you can understand what Im saying~

adortab 04-02-2010 09:14 PM

Re: [ROM] MyClean-Imagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Mar28th [Build 1.3]

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_s_ifland (Post 1676342)
Does not work for me for some reason. I tried that before I posted the first time. I thought it might be built into the rom somewhere else.

Did you disabled Sense, edit the registry, then enable again?

adortab 04-02-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyvivi (Post 1677868)
3Q~In fact I am a foreigner...I think maybe the 4shared does not support download from other country...
But what I dont understand is that I used to download the build 1.1 the other day..It is all very normal..but now it seems the 4shared shield my network...I cannot even open the 4shared page..
I wonder whether you can upload a rom to other network file like the hotfile.com...appreciate it very much~
My English is very poor ...hope you can understand what Im saying~

Try this:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...eanImagio.html

zyvivi 04-02-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adortab (Post 1677874)

Still not work``:???:
Anyway~~Thank you very much~~=D>