PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hero Android Vogue - Near Perfect!!!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78851)

bmar08 08-13-2009 02:09 PM

Re: Hero Android Vogue - Near Perfect!!!!!!

Rossi,
is the Andriod camera incorperated in this build or is an add on? i looked though all the programs in the Android Hero from this thread that i loaded and cant find it anywhere?

penone 08-13-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmar08 (Post 1099053)
Rossi,
is the Andriod camera incorperated in this build or is an add on? i looked though all the programs in the Android Hero from this thread that i loaded and cant find it anywhere?

I was just going to ask the same question. I also can't find the camera. Is it something we have to get from android market?

-P.

aven_soulgazer 08-13-2009 02:31 PM

If you are having trouble with the screens being stuck in an infinite loop, put the stylus in the reset hole. Let winmo boot back up, run haret again. If that doesn't work after a couple of times, back up your sd card and format it and try again. We had that issue when mssmison first put out his hero build.

Then if it starts coming up, just leave it be for like 10 minutes even if it says force close, don't touch it. Eventually you will see the setup screen underneath the force close, then you can force close it and set it up.

You have to let it build a new data image if you are coming from ion and maybe even rogers

rossi636 08-13-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmar08 (Post 1099053)
Rossi,

Actually I was running the Cupcake 1.5. Not this hero build. Sorry peoples. :(

mnherky 08-13-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDFOCZ (Post 1095235)
What no one has an issue with no home button drove me insane

if you go to the spare parts program you can set the end button to go home then go to sleep.

gedster314 08-13-2009 04:10 PM

Just got around to playing with it. Seems a little slow on the Vogue. The Vogue display does not do it justice, at least I hope the issue is with the Vogue. Very interested in trying this on the phone that it was meant for. I see some real promise in it. Doesn't have me wanting to ditch WinMo yet but the app market did start the pendulum to swing. Come on HTC and Android, you can do it! Put that final stake in into WinMo's heart!!!

Anyone working on just flashing Android over WinMo?

fixxxer2012 08-13-2009 06:07 PM

yeah android to me really isn't complete yet for the vogue and hero runs very slow. i went back to winmo 6.5 for now until they can perfect android and we can fully skin it, theme it and run everything in root user mode!

blckzr2 08-13-2009 07:55 PM

i may be over looking this but is there a way to load your contacts from winmo to andriod

fixxxer2012 08-13-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blckzr2 (Post 1099875)
i may be over looking this but is there a way to load your contacts from winmo to andriod

yes contacts and calender, tasks too!

http://www.google.com/mobile/product...html#p=default

242 08-13-2009 09:36 PM

This is a sweet build, but do yourself a favor and make the 'end call' button your home button.
Here's how.

1. Bring up "All Programs" Scroll down and select 'Spare Parts'
2. Select 'End button behavior'
3. Select 'Go to home'

now you are stylin'

-j