PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
Hows $50 sound. Just sent it, Enjoy.

BTW, great tool.

Does anyone have that BRN Converter file on rapidshare? here at work it refuses to let in in the site previously posted a few posts back, yet I am able to get into rapidshare. Go figure. I could wait i guess till i get home, but its a slow day and wanted to start making my own brns.

TS
Wow, thanks! Very much appreciated!

Here are 2 different converters on rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/79020048/BrnConvertApp.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/79020105/Bmp2Brn.zip

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 12-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I just redid the icon you sent me and it worked fine on my touch, it's kinda cool but the background is too dark to match HTC. Not sure why yours isn't showing up.

I usually use BrnConvert.

Here is the BRN and a Press BRN that is just an inverted color image from paint.
Attached Files
File Type: zip XRAY.zip (63.0 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Primenall; 12-25-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:36 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Re: Cube Configuration Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by telsea View Post
I'm running the standard Cube that came with it...I just changed my On Demand button on the 3 side to open my Camera, and now I want to change the icon from that clock to a picture of a camera if possible.
Okay. Now I get you.

I went ahead and whipped up an icon for you. If you don't like it, please don't feel obligated to use it.

The zip contains all the brns you'll need along with the bmps.

You also might want to check out this thread:
Cube Icons Thread
for more icons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camera_MH.jpg (3.6 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CameraBottom.zip (76.4 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:24 PM

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
There has to be an easier way. I pretty much have everything i need to make my cube, the icons and the background but putting them together is too much of a pain.I don't really have the time to do every one (paste icon on background,flip image,hex edit,than do it again for the pressed one.) is there any other way? I haven't even gotten to the animation yet and already i'm discouraged.If someone wants to do it let me know i'll work out a deal.
I'm guessing you never checked out the Cube Icons Thread. On the first page I posted a BMP to BRN tool I found on xda.

Here's the thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12775 The tool is on post #10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
I can't figure this out.I got the icon thing but on the 3 sided app what is the "playing"icon and how is it different? How do I do the quick dial screen?and cube animation? Just guide me so i can get this.
I really need to write a How-to for Cubes.

The "playing" icon has a size of 240w x 74h compared to the normal icons of 240x105. The playing icon is used when you have music playing in Windows Media Player and bring up the cube. The icons revert to the "playing" state and music controls appear under the Music Icon.

The QuickDial screen is made up of two main screens (QD_Bkgd.brn and QD_2_Bkgd.brn) both found in the Windows folder. Change those screens to change the look of the QuickDial. I'll attach the two stock images in BMP format to give you a good start (let you know where the buttons are and such).

Cube animation are the Files A0.brn-A5.brn, A01.brn-A05.brn; B0.brn-B5.brn, B01.brn-B05.brn; C0.brn-C5.brn, C01.brn-C05.brn. The A0-A5 type give you the left/right animation. A01-A05 give you the up/down. I'll attach those in the same zip. The are also found in the \Windows folder.

All of the Original Cube files are in \Windows, but with correct registry and xml editing you can store custom files anywhere you'd like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CubeFiles.zip (2.58 MB, 129 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dell Axim x50v, HTC CDMA Touch

MarRxK is a n00b

Recent lurker, first time poster here ... be gentle.

Anyway, this has been a useful thread for me so here is my attempt to give a little back. This is my first icon; taken from a photo of my Plantronics 220 Bluetooth headset in the original HTC blue and grey colours. I use it on the standard 6-app cube face to launch voice speed dial. Use it if you like it.

Edit: It is designed to occupy the standard 05 spot on the 6-app cube face (normally liked to tasks) but I have layered versions if anyone wants to modify it for another slot.

Cheers & thanks!

Mark
Attached Files
File Type: zip Plantronics 220.zip (11.9 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MarRxK; 03-18-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

lotus is a n00b
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.0

Has anyone made some matching sprint themed, (yellow) 3 side and 6 side icons for this program?
Old 06-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia2
Carrier: GSM Indosat

mings is a n00b

Very nice program, But very difficult to change icon image.
May be for next update (4.2 or above) will improved such as (suggest idea) :
1. we can add application side (4 - 8 sides) or quickcall side (2 - 3 sides, like Mobility Flow Touch Commander) directly from this program (not from registry)
2. easy change image from any type (bmp, jpg, png) and automatic change to default ext. file and file name (add prefix Blue_) and also can set quantity of application/quickcall (3x3, 3x4), it will be automatically set icon image size.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

lotus is a n00b

this doesn't seem to work on my sprint vogue. i run it and pick a browsed or preset path and it just launches the original program. what is the trick?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:36 AM

reset after making your changes.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue