PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tk45 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch phone or touch screen. Solved thanks tmz

Have had my original Touch for allmost two years with hardly any problems. Thats just one reason I want to find another one. Looking at my freinds exhaust system on his truck the phone slipped out of my pocket, and just my luck got run over when he left. Super Bummer!! Any Ideas thanks,tk45: Just giving thanks where it belongs,tmz hooked me up with new screen and all the info I needed and the price was so right! Long live this site and all the great people who make it work!!!

Last edited by tk45; 01-28-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Can use parts instead of a whole phone.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Look in the bargain trader section here. There were a few in there recently. Check on Ebay. They are still out there!
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need to find used touch phone.

eBay is a great source, but if you are looking to activate on Sprint make sure the ESN is clear before making payment. I baught two phone last month to flash to cricket that were advertised as clean ESN but were really cheap. When I got them they both were blacklisted with sprint. I was glad my intentions were to flash to cricket and resale as cricket.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

tk45 is a n00b

Would you believe it still gets incoming calls! As far as I can see it is just the screen that broke. I wish I could find parts, I took it apart and it is just the touch screen that got damaged. What a tough little unit!!

Last edited by tk45; 01-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk45 View Post
Would you believe it still gets incoming calls! As far as I can see it is just the screen that broke. I wish I could find parts, I took it apart and it is just the touch screen that got damaged. What a tough little unit!!
You can get replacement screens digitizers and parts on ebay. They are relatively cheap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk45 View Post
I think you'll probably find all the info you need in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87637
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:07 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This will help too.... Thanks T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96953
Old 01-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Yes, listen to TMZ!
He is the Vogue Hardware Guru! lol
I learned everything I know from him.
I should have just told you to pm him! lol
Thanks TMZ!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

tk45 is a n00b

Thanks for the info, Horndoctor, Whitey10tc, and TMZ, I'm going to just get the parts and fix my phone. Thanks so much again,tk45 This site rocks!!!

Last edited by tk45; 01-28-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

tk45 is a n00b

I found some screens on E-Bay for around forty bucks but also I've found some used phones for just a little more. I might just get the whole phone so I'll have all the spare parts to. Some of the screens say they are for Verizon or Telecom does that matter?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue