PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   New ROM - BUGS (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30390)

GuyWithNoLife 07-01-2008 12:55 PM

Re: New ROM - BUGS

I had the contact scroll bar issue on 3.02 as well, it was kinda random, but I noticed if I soft-reset the phone, and then opened Contacts before anything else (after the OS is loaded and the phone is responsive), the index bar in Contacts will be there and will remain there (until another soft reset). I don't necessarily have to go into Contacts first each time I reset, but doing so makes it so I always have the index.

One of a few things I hope they fix in the final release.

orionsbuckle 07-01-2008 01:17 PM

question is this only for the Touch? cus i updated my 6800 to the new windows 6.1 and im not having any problems what so ever. bluetooth works, all my added programs work except one version of HTC home. it locks my phone and i have to hard reset to get anywhere.

tantrum829 07-01-2008 01:29 PM

Went from Alltel rom to newest sprint rom.

Problems:

Call waiting - I get a terrible annoying sound when im on the phone and another call is comming in. it mixes with the call waiting tone but louder like when you raise the volume on a stereo system all the way up and the speakers about to blow. It goes away after a few seconds after you accept the call. It has happened while using the stock headset that comes in the box but I dont think that could be the issue.

Battery - Dies out faster than it use to maybe 20 t0 30 percent faster than before and yes I am running the same Programs as in the Alltel rom.

orionsbuckle 07-01-2008 01:40 PM

what phone do you have?

tantrum829 07-01-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orionsbuckle (Post 333013)
what phone do you have?

It's on my avatar. HTC Vogue (Sprint)

sawce 07-01-2008 01:53 PM

I upgraded from dharvey's ROM and had problems with text messages. Incoming ones were received but not displayed (the phone lit up and the text message count increased, but there was no message to read) and sent ones sometimes just stayed in the outbox without sending.

I'm going back to older ROM until all the problems in this thread get sorted out.

orionsbuckle 07-01-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantrum829 (Post 333027)
It's on my avatar. HTC Vogue (Sprint)

oh im still learning this site lol. cool. im not having any problems with my mogul. sorry i couldnt be of anymore help. if i see anything ill get back to you

jonesj8 07-01-2008 03:32 PM

My problem is extremely annoying!! It seems very often, a few times a day, that my phone likes to silent itself even though the ringer is still on.... So as you can imagine I am missing phone calls/texts/emails.... anyone else experience this or have a fix? Thanks!!

slash007 07-01-2008 04:24 PM

Mine has silenced itself, but my vibrate doesn't work. If I put it on vibrate, I get the symbol, but the phone is only silent. Anyone else?

jonesj8 07-01-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slash007 (Post 333207)
Mine has silenced itself, but my vibrate doesn't work. If I put it on vibrate, I get the symbol, but the phone is only silent. Anyone else?

When mine does that, the vibrate doesnt work as well... I have to soft reset multiple times throughout the day... So I upgraded to the newest OMJ rom just now, we'll see if that fixed the issue