PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   New Touch Project. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=29754)

SBR_L3GION 07-29-2008 07:05 PM

Re: New Touch Project.

shhhhhhhhh work is being done but im not revealing too much just yet. even thugh i wasnt thinking and leaed a lil info you just have to find certain members around here that know whats going.

CFay 07-29-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION (Post 364759)
shhhhhhhhh work is being done but im not revealing too much just yet. even thugh i wasnt thinking and leaed a lil info you just have to find certain members around here that know whats going.

:) I think I know what you mean,,

SBR_L3GION 07-29-2008 07:19 PM

dont forget bout the shhhhhhhhhhhh its really hard to keep things under wraps when ya dont sleep and got a killer head ache but those who have personally meassaged know what im talking about. just expect a major update on whatever i release.

CFay 07-29-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION (Post 364772)
dont forget bout the shhhhhhhhhhhh its really hard to keep things under wraps when ya dont sleep and got a killer head ache but those who have personally meassaged know what im talking about. just expect a major update on whatever i release.

Lol ok, cant wait!

glitch77-2 07-31-2008 06:17 PM

As a fellow Oklahoma geek, I salute you!

I can't wait for your next release.

SBR_L3GION 07-31-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitch77-2 (Post 367415)
As a fellow Oklahoma geek, I salute you!

I can't wait for your next release.

me either sorry for the long wait but there is some hard work being done.

Tenny 07-31-2008 08:07 PM

Just wondering if anyone saw this from HTCClassAction.org:

Quote:

Updated driver package
Again, here is a new set of drivers. This new package changes some things again, to hopefully make it compatible with more ROMs. The first package we released didn't work on the officials, the second didn't work on a bunch of cooked, we hope this one will work on both.
What has also changed is full-screen compatibility. A hack was applied that fakes full-screen mode using windowed mode, this now allows GLBenchmark to run. Theoretically it should also allow full-screen D3D apps, but this has not been tested yet (we're sure someone in the discussion topic will do this). Note that not all GLBenchmark tests seem to run completely, but this is also the case on the Diamond. Scores are close between the Kaiser using these drivers and the Diamond, with about a 20% difference that could be due to the Diamond having a faster CPU than the Kaiser. We're still working on getting true full-screen mode operational, so there may still be some quirks with this faked mode.
We've also included some test programs and tools in the package, which can be found under Start -> Programs -> HTC-CA Drivers.
I think the most important thing for us is this bit:
Quote:

Porting to other MSM7x00 devices
Many MSM7x00 based HTC devices have not had an official WM 6.1 upgrade yet. Rumor is they will be coming for a bunch of these in August / September. As far as we know, there is NO 6.0 ROM that is compatible with these drivers. As for the upcoming 6.1 ROMs, here are the telltale signs of possible compatibility:
  • DDI.DLL exports UpdateByCopy function
  • DDI.DLL exports UpdateByFlip function
  • DDI.DLL depends on DISPTOOLS.DLL

Only posting this as I know I don't hit up HTClassAction too often anymore, and saw this update and no mention of it in here yet...

SBR_L3GION 07-31-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenny (Post 367520)
Just wondering if anyone saw this from HTCClassAction.org:

I think the most important thing for us is this bit:

Only posting this as I know I don't hit up HTClassAction too often anymore, and saw this update and no mention of it in here yet...

a few people have referred me to that and yes i am working on these things and hopefully we can get these drivers working on our devices because i know my touch is capable of far more than what i have it doing currently.

coldheat06 07-31-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION (Post 367510)
me either sorry for the long wait but there is some hard work being done.

OKie here also...... Keep up the good work!!

Also I'm waiting my hand on the "Power & Camera Button"!!! Ready to start flashing!!

Rabid_Gypsy 08-02-2008 12:14 AM

I'm also waiting patiently, it was the best ROM i've used. I swithced away to try some other stuff, but when the next version is unveiled I'll be backing-up and flashing immediately. Just hoping to see this ROM with a full Diamond theme.