PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   NexVision's HULK ROM GPS_RevA (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27230)

gearjunkeez 06-15-2008 08:07 PM

Re: NexVision's HULK ROM GPS_RevA

Hey Nex - what did you use to change the icons in the top bar? And is there a way to change them back to stock?

NexVision 06-15-2008 09:30 PM

Injected the dll's and that file is the exact same as whats in there im guessing it was the reboot that got u the lock not the file.

RobNyc 06-15-2008 10:13 PM

When I run Internet Sharing .. it says I have an invalud username/password

gearjunkeez 06-15-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NexVision (Post 315829)
Injected the dll's and that file is the exact same as whats in there im guessing it was the reboot that got u the lock not the file.

Thats funny - for some reason when I flashed, the dll wasn't in the folder. I reset twice before I checked to see if it was there. I will re-flash again tonight and see if it puts it in. I will report back later.

Gazoo22 06-15-2008 11:38 PM

Ok I lost the sound on my phone today so I had to hard reset, so I thought I would give the rom I tried earlier (Bell_HULK). The first time I flashed it the gps did nothing, google maps did not see the gps at all, this time gps works very good, it is the first time I got sats inside.

I am glad I tried this rom again, I am sure it will have some bugs but it is the most innovative rom I have tried, I like it alot.

Thanks NexVision

NexVision 06-16-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearjunkeez (Post 315863)
Thats funny - for some reason when I flashed, the dll wasn't in the folder. I reset twice before I checked to see if it was there. I will re-flash again tonight and see if it puts it in. I will report back later.

Yeah not only did I double check but when building I get a overwrite prompt for it so its there u just cant see it.

rbjones21 06-16-2008 10:32 AM

What is the difference in the original VZW rom and the beta one that was posted later? Is one a custom ROM and one a stock ?

gearjunkeez 06-16-2008 11:20 AM

Well - i reflashed last night, and immediately did a hard reset and then a soft reset after customizations, and GPS worked without a hitch. Everything else is awesome too. Thanks again Nex!

seebeatty 06-16-2008 11:25 AM

Hey Nex - any particular reason for reduction in the Page Pool on the Beta? noticed you dropped it to 16 from 18 on the other. Just curious if something was hickuping for you on the 18?

Lovin it - thanks!!

ikarma 06-17-2008 05:01 AM

your new beta rom is dope! there is one thing i Noticed when using Opera.... when i click the menu i just see icons and randomnumbers for the labels. know how to fix?