PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Original OEM Sprint WM6.1 Rom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20170)

jakdillard 03-08-2008 07:02 PM

Re: Original OEM Sprint WM6.1 Rom

oh damn I bumped this thread

MrOuija36 03-08-2008 08:21 PM

jdillard for president

bouta flash and play with it... will update later

aryehz2 03-08-2008 11:55 PM

Thanks jakdillard! I'm ready to install now that BT is working.

The only thing I want to make sure of is if the battery life is improved with this ROM as have been posted by others and if yes, by how much?

Thanks again,
Aryeh

jakdillard 03-09-2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aryehz2 (Post 207933)
Thanks jakdillard! I'm ready to install now that BT is working.

The only thing I want to make sure of is if the battery life is improved with this ROM as have been posted by others and if yes, by how much?

Thanks again,
Aryeh

I never said that ...... really I haven't noticed any change

aryehz2 03-09-2008 12:10 AM

Thanks. I know you never said that. I saw others that have said it in other 6.1 ROMs so I was just hoping.... That would really be my main reason for installing a new ROM. I like that yours has the basic Sprint stuff. I really wanted the longer battery life. Oh well.

pg2k3 03-09-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 207736)
ok I fixed bluetooth the rom is back in full effect ....... if this effort is supported I will make BELL ALLTELL TELUS roms

JD you are the damn man! I noticed that bluetooth was working in No2chems OEM style Sprint rom but OBEX seemed broken. Ill try one more time before I flash this new rom and after just to make sure it wasn't my computers BT stack messing up. Once I do that I will report back. Just out of curiosity, what happened with the BT? I bet it was a missing DLL or Registry Key huh? Or did you use that newer build of the 6.1 rom you were talking about?

aryehz2 03-09-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 207938)
I never said that ...... really I haven't noticed any change

Is this ROM more stable than 6.0?

pg2k3 03-09-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aryehz2 (Post 208017)
Is this ROM more stable than 6.0?

He has earned a reputation of cooking some pretty stable 6.1 roms that don't freeze for no reason. I have yet to have any of his 6.1 roms lock up on me indefinitely until the next soft reset. I get the occasional lockups from a program taking too much cpu time but thats to be expected from any WinMo device

aryehz2 03-09-2008 02:09 AM

Thanks for the speedy reply. Sounds good to me. I was just really hoping for the longer battery life

jakdillard 03-09-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pg2k3 (Post 208015)
JD you are the damn man! I noticed that bluetooth was working in No2chems OEM style Sprint rom but OBEX seemed broken. Ill try one more time before I flash this new rom and after just to make sure it wasn't my computers BT stack messing up. Once I do that I will report back. Just out of curiosity, what happened with the BT? I bet it was a missing DLL or Registry Key huh? Or did you use that newer build of the 6.1 rom you were talking about?

Uhh I really don't know what happened to the bt what I did to fix this was use the original bt from the vogue rom