PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Original OEM Sprint WM6.1 Rom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20170)

aryehz2 03-26-2008 11:43 PM

Re: Original OEM Sprint WM6.1 Rom

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchfan (Post 228199)
I can seem to find the thread your referring to could you link it hear.

I have been using the 7.x beta for a little over a week now and I haven't noticed any battery issues. I have it pushing my gmail and my school's web mail with no issues. Also, they seem to release updates every few weeks as well so its possible that they have fixed their memory leak.

Is Seven syncing all your Gmail labels? Mine is only syncing my inbox but not anything that I have a filter set for to go straight to a label. I tried setting it to sync all folders but it did not make any difference.

thanks,
Aryeh

touchfan 03-27-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aryehz2 (Post 231499)
Is Seven syncing all your Gmail labels? Mine is only syncing my inbox but not anything that I have a filter set for to go straight to a label. I tried setting it to sync all folders but it did not make any difference.

thanks,
Aryeh

Yeah that is one difference between the 6 and the 7 version. In version 6 (sprint mobile email) all my labels were pushed to my inbox but now only the stuff in my inbox gets pushed to my phone. I posted it on their forums and they say the have a feature request to properly handle gmail lables and we should expect it fixed in a future release but they didn't say when that release would be.

mr.jcarter 03-27-2008 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is it just me or is anybody else having issues with their caller ID image? For some reason my picture is small. Please check out my screen shot.

RobNyc 03-28-2008 12:01 PM

So anyone here using this basic form ROM ?
The link is down

Och 04-02-2008 05:56 PM

Hey I flashed this rom yesterday...and it works very well and VERY stable. I run a lot of programs at the same time and it's never frozen on me. I just had one problem....

In my text messaging, it says "Account Locked Company policy prohibits use of text messaging on this device. You cannot send or receive text messages."

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

firefli 04-02-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Och (Post 238726)
Hey I flashed this rom yesterday...and it works very well and VERY stable. I run a lot of programs at the same time and it's never frozen on me. I just had one problem....

In my text messaging, it says "Account Locked Company policy prohibits use of text messaging on this device. You cannot send or receive text messages."

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

I have been able to send and recieve text messages just fine.

touchfan 04-03-2008 03:41 PM

no problem here either I send texts all the time

weden 02-15-2009 11:50 AM

I flashed this on my touch vouge and when it boots up after flashing i cant get past the boot screen..... any help?