PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD, I see your clean rom posted on the ftp...what all has been removed in the clean rom? Are there any optimizations that would make the custom rom worth installing if I have all the software you add anyways?
Thanks for all the work you've put in here.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

nowise is a n00b
I installed this today along with the updated file and it works great but what happened to the old HTC touch keyboard? It will not let me select it.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:09 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
JD, I see your clean rom posted on the ftp...what all has been removed in the clean rom? Are there any optimizations that would make the custom rom worth installing if I have all the software you add anyways?
Thanks for all the work you've put in here.
There is a thread about the clean rom
Old 02-01-2008, 12:10 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowise View Post
I installed this today along with the updated file and it works great but what happened to the old HTC touch keyboard? It will not let me select it.
Which rom are you using .....
Old 02-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
JD - I can't get the Java GMail to work. Has anyone else reported this as well ?
Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

nowise is a n00b
I used the one from the first page and then replaced the updated file that I found later in the thread. It looks like the HTC Touch keyboard/keypad have been removed because I found a CAB file for them, reinstalled and it is working.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:36 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
JD - I can't get the Java GMail to work. Has anyone else reported this as well ?
Which rom are you using I have a clean posted as well as a custom posted I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ONE YOUR USING
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

update first post thats the newest rom
Old 02-01-2008, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

jon6535 is just getting started
Im having problems with the keyboard, its stuck on the default one, and It doesnt seem to give me the options to change it, i am using your 1-28-08 rom, by the way, this is a great rom,
Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Jesus Christ Jack, you are churning out roms faster than I can flash them!
A changelog would be a bonus.

Anyone try the one just posted in the ftp today?
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development