PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   saying goodbye (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99281)

AZTECHKA 11-30-2009 04:56 PM

Re: saying goodbye

Kindly close the door behind you. I hope you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back.
Oh... Yesssss.... You'll be back.
lol.
p.

BenC 12-01-2009 03:29 AM

There are times when one becomes so frustrated with a situation that once the move has been done, there is no desire under any circumstances to return. I was recently having problems with my TP2 - over heating to an extreme, exceedingly sluggish operation (4 minutes and no action) and I also some important files that were open when I eventually gave up and reset the device. Along came the 2nd TP2. It overheated real bad with the new battery, battery life was down to 30 minutes and it became very sluggish (4 minutes and I gave up) and I once again lost 2 additional files. Really upset. I keep track of what is placed on the device and when, so I looked at a few things and decided to NOT use FlexMail's latest release. I upgraded to the latest FlexMail release 3 weeks before I had problems with the 1st TP2 and why would it work perfectly for 3 weeks and then wreck havoc. Anyway, I used Pocket Outhouse today and no over heating, no unusual battery life, no slowing down, no files lost, et cetera.

When I got the 2nd TP2 I asked the service person at Sprint about the Moment and did some playing with it (also a friend's unit) and told him that if the 2nd one needs to be replaced that I was going to change to the Moment. I was that upset. The service person was most aware of the problems I had with the previous devices.

Anyway, had this TP2 messed up, I would without any hesitation move to another device - the Moment due to keyboard and other things, and never ever looked back. Never.

titaniumgiant 12-01-2009 04:10 AM

Goodbye.

Post count +

LOL

AZTECHKA 12-01-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenC (Post 1376252)
There are times when one becomes so frustrated with a situation that once the move has been done, there is no desire under any circumstances to return. I was recently having problems with my TP2 - over heating to an extreme, exceedingly sluggish operation (4 minutes and no action) and I also some important files that were open when I eventually gave up and reset the device. Along came the 2nd TP2. It overheated real bad with the new battery, battery life was down to 30 minutes and it became very sluggish (4 minutes and I gave up) and I once again lost 2 additional files. Really upset. I keep track of what is placed on the device and when, so I looked at a few things and decided to NOT use FlexMail's latest release. I upgraded to the latest FlexMail release 3 weeks before I had problems with the 1st TP2 and why would it work perfectly for 3 weeks and then wreck havoc. Anyway, I used Pocket Outhouse today and no over heating, no unusual battery life, no slowing down, no files lost, et cetera.

When I got the 2nd TP2 I asked the service person at Sprint about the Moment and did some playing with it (also a friend's unit) and told him that if the 2nd one needs to be replaced that I was going to change to the Moment. I was that upset. The service person was most aware of the problems I had with the previous devices.

Anyway, had this TP2 messed up, I would without any hesitation move to another device - the Moment due to keyboard and other things, and never ever looked back. Never.

I agree bro... I don't think I will have my TP2 longer than I will have my contract. I always find a way to upgrade. I have to be the first kid on the block with the newest toy. I think leaving my contract is not the right thing for me. But everyone encounters challenges in their life that cause them to switch brand loyalty. I've seen many old dudes switch from American only car loyalty to Japanese and never looked back. I drive American but only buy Japanese for my wife.
You are the master of your own universe and people do as they see fit.
I think and hope that windows 7 will make believers out of leavers.
We'll see.
p.