\"PPCGeeks\"

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Plz Help, TP wont load past boot screen=( (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91968)

jonnemmers16 10-22-2009 04:59 PM

Plz Help, TP wont load past boot screen=(

Hello, :(
First of all, I'm not a n00b, I've been flashing roms ever since my htc mogul 2 years ago....but something happened the other day while fla shing a rom to my device, and my tp will turn on.... boot to the TOUCH Pro boot screen (the 1st one when u turn on ur phone)....then it sits there for 20 seconds....then reboots....and does the same thing over and over and over =(....I tried putting a new rom on my minisd card and reflashing it w/ the new rom, but it still does the same thing....BTW when it is on the boot screen, it doesn't show Rom/radio info (in red) at the bottom...(idk if that's important to add)...Idk what to do, should I relock it?... or what?
Any comments are appreciated, thanks!

schettj 10-22-2009 05:19 PM

Re: Plz Help, TP wont load past boot screen=(

put it in bootloader mode (some combo of button presses and reset, google it) and flash the stock rom onto it from a PC.

jonnemmers16 10-22-2009 05:24 PM

yeahh... i tried loading Psyski's rom, Energy, and MightyRom....still reboots n reboots.... then I tried re-unlocking the device (via loading the unlocker file to the SDcard n flashing the unlocker).....still nothing.....
...what about reflashing a new radio?...could that be the problem possibly?.....or did i, so they call it "brick", my device? :'(

cmajewsk 10-22-2009 05:30 PM

Did you try re-flashing the stock ROM? Yeah, I know it shouldn't make a difference but at this point it may be worth a try...

timshady337 10-23-2009 01:31 AM

i think your bootloader/radio is fried. happened to me with my diamond. i think maybe cmonex or someone with mad skillz can save you. whatever you do DON'T RE LOCK your phone. its 99.5% Bricked. re locking it will be 100%.

Ayxn 10-26-2009 06:11 PM

I seem to be having the same issue with my TP, I as well am not a noob and have done hundreds of flashes on my titan. I got my touch pro from a friend who had the mightyrom 6 on it and I wanted to load a custom rom. I’ve been playing with the kitchen and after making a few roms with no problems I decided to do a soft reset just to clean up the phone and my TP is doing the same thing. just sits in the first screen and doesn’t load. I found that when doing a hard reset the phone would load again but I have to load everything again. its getting real annoying. I was hoping to find some answers on here but seems this is the only post I’ve seen with the same issue.

Asphyx 10-27-2009 02:41 PM

Try flashing a new radio and then a new rom...