PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Umm, really need some HELP here please?! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83468)

TheLovatScout 09-09-2009 01:32 AM

Umm, really need some HELP here please?!

So I have Mighty Rom with the designer themes and what not, whichever that one is, I forgot. but I've had it for awhile with no problems. I haven't installed anything on my phone for a long time now, but completely out of no where my phone decided to change my background to BLACK and then put a WHITE square and the TOP-LEFT of my screen. I can not open ANY of my programs anymore like MP3 Trimmer, Google Maps, Facebook, etc and it doesn;t let me get to the start menu. Why the heck did this happen!?

I've tried soft resetting, hard resetting, and I cant do it, how to i switch everything back to factory settings? I cant get to start so that fails. blah help please...

TheLovatScout 09-09-2009 01:36 AM

Re: Umm, really need some HELP here please?!

Oh, and it also asks me to sign in to windows live and has my email and asks me for my password as soon as it sstarts up, and then repeatedly asks me everytime. its extremely annoying ive never had problems like this before.

horndoctor 09-09-2009 01:48 AM

It does this after a hard reset!?Put it in bootloader and flash it back to the stock rom. Then hard reset.If you want to go back to mighty then reflash mighty rom from your storage card.

TheLovatScout 09-09-2009 09:54 AM

I can't just reflash mighty?

darren.wlsn1 09-09-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLovatScout (Post 1150836)
I can't just reflash mighty?

you can but bug may popup again. reflash to stock and make sure its not a hardware issue then flash mm. just my 2cents.

tripflex 09-09-2009 10:07 AM

You need to change the subject to an actual subject, not just "PLEASE HELP" ... that makes it difficult to get the right kind of help.

This actually would help you in the long run. If you get a user who comes on here and has had the same problem but doesn't usually help other people troubleshoot problems then you just missed out on your easy fix.

Just my 2 cents

TheLovatScout 09-09-2009 10:31 AM

I tried to fit a related subject in but it was hard describing it and fitting it so it wasn't this huge long subject. But i get where you're coming from, I really didnt want to go with a zomgplzhalp thread, sry lol. I'll try flashing to stock then rom and see how it goes. thanks to all who helped.

TheLovatScout 09-09-2009 07:30 PM

Okay, so I ended up installing the Stock Sprint ROM that the phone was Shipped with and to be honest I'm actually liking this one a lot, lol.

jkcsho 09-13-2009 03:06 PM

i flashed my tp back to stock rom but now the touch flo wont work! ive been reading for about 5 hrs. if anyone has ne info please help!](*,)

razorloves 09-13-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkcsho (Post 1162253)
i flashed my tp back to stock rom but now the touch flo wont work! ive been reading for about 5 hrs. if anyone has ne info please help!](*,)

start-settings-today, then click on the items tab, then check the box for touchflo3d