PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   HTC touch Pro Keyboard App config (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82743)

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 12:39 PM

HTC touch Pro Keyboard App config

is there a program that will let you do the following to your slide out keyboard?

1)Change the brightness of the backlight keyboard
2)Change the back light off or on
3)change the keyboard response time when typing(i get lag sometimes, so i want to speed it up)

I already know about the remapping hardware key program that someone just released but thats not what im looking for. Although the dev could maybe program something like that in there so im not entirely knockin that idea

And ive also seen a program that the keyboard settings use for sound when sliding out the keyboard cooked into some peoples roms.

So does my idea above sound to far fetched? I mean taking into consideration whats already been accomplished for it.

"I hope this improves battery even if its 2% improvement"

cmdauria 09-05-2009 02:26 PM

Re: HTC touch Pro Keyboard App config

I would definitely do some searching... I know I have seen stuff on the boards before for at least 2 and 3.

jediyuhdigg 09-05-2009 03:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Use Lumos for backlight adjusting. Increased my battery life by 3-4 hours easy.

SMS Lag Fix for your keyboard will speed it up. What it does is get rid of the character count (thats why it lags).. Only thing is you dont know if your sending one or two messages, but no lag. Its a trade off.

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jediyuhdigg (Post 1142669)

SMS Lag Fix for your keyboard will speed it up. What it does is get rid of the character count (thats why it lags).. Only thing is you dont know if your sending one or two messages, but no lag. Its a trade off.

can i install regular or do these need to be cooked into the rom?

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

The lumos is for the keyboard light correct?

psycho_maniac 09-05-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

thanks for not posting that "fake" fix that ppl say fixes it. the one with reg changes for delayed imput

also lumus is for the main screen backlight

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_maniac (Post 1142801)
thanks for not posting that "fake" fix that ppl say fixes it. the one with reg changes for delayed imput

also lumus is for the main screen backlight

so the lag cab is legeit is that right?

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 05:19 PM

however does lumos work a better of difference than the stock brightness manager?

psycho_maniac 09-05-2009 05:23 PM

why do you ask a question when i just said that the keyboard lag was real?
some say it works better then the default some say the default is just as good. just try lthe apps and if you dont like them just uninstall them and forget about them

popasmurfn25 09-05-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_maniac (Post 1142824)
why do you ask a question when i just said that the keyboard lag was real?
some say it works better then the default some say the default is just as good. just try lthe apps and if you dont like them just uninstall them and forget about them

because you say thanks for NOT posting the fake cab.... meaning he posted the correct one but i was double checking first, thank god i did because that means you just werent typing right.