PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Multimedia Super Rom? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80784)

a_c_s 08-24-2009 11:14 AM

Multimedia Super Rom?

Has anybody started a new thread on Tech 1's Mothership Vulcan Yoda ??? Multimedia ROM? The old thread has been closed by TSOwen since Aug 19th. I understand that the cook got a 2 week ban, but closing the thread has prevented other forum members that were having a constructive dialogue about development, from discussing the ROM while waiting for the cook to serve his time.

Does anyone know when the thread will be reopened, or is it permanently closed? :scratch:

rstoyguy 08-24-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Multimedia Super Rom?

Moved to the General Touch Pro Forum. His thread is permantly closed.

t0mmyr 08-24-2009 01:08 PM

i thought that rom was meant to be a joke or self-bricking application. there were actual guys trying that thing out? how was it

gorelow 08-24-2009 01:19 PM

i dont know what this guy did wrong since i dont cook. was he not supporting his stuff well enough? or making false claims. im just curious. i used his rom and it semed to work okay. just wondering. thanks

jmorton10 08-24-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0mmyr (Post 1119270)
i thought that rom was meant to be a joke or self-bricking application. there were actual guys trying that thing out? how was it

it was a bunch of programs thrown into a ROM that he provided no support for whatever.

He was constantly laughing at posters who asked legit tech questions & was stealing other peoples work & claiming he came up with it first.

I for one, won't miss him one little bit.

~John

mikejones13 08-24-2009 01:25 PM

Well, I could tell you several members were having problems and Tech didn't help them. He would say stuff like doesn't happen here on my TP. So I am not too sure what happened in the end. Only guess was he wasn't truly supporting his rom all the time. But I remember reading about something with the codec pack he had. I don't know......

ruthlessbeatle 08-24-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1119288)
it was a bunch of programs thrown into a ROM that he provided no support for whatever.

He was constantly laughing at posters who asked legit tech questions & was stealing other peoples work & claiming he came up with it first.

I for one, won't miss him one little bit.

~John

this is nut/sad to me im not bashing on him at all its just sad that someone got this desperate to get known in this place....to stab the ppl who feed us in the back for ur own selfish pride is just down right immature. it makes me cry :disgust:

gorelow 08-24-2009 01:35 PM

ok well maybe one of you guys can suggest a clean 6.5 rom with touchflo. bare bare bones. thanks

rstoyguy 08-24-2009 01:36 PM

Technology1 for whatever reason got himself banned on several occassions. He recently got himself banned again, and kept pushing the matter and has earned himself a perma-ban by the staff.

So we need to move forward onto newer topics. Case closed and I'm shutting this one down. His thread is still in the TouchPro Upgrades sections if you want to read what happened. -=Closed=-