PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   running ssk and locks up a lot (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78816)

probuild521 08-10-2009 09:30 PM

running ssk and locks up a lot

i flashed to ssk several days ago and it has locked up numerous times. when i simply slide the phone to the keyboard it will lock up (almost every time) and wont come back: forcing me to pull the battery. Also i'll just be using a webpage when it will sometimes lock and not come back. Any thoughts? should i just try a reflash or are these known issues with ssk?

probuild521 08-11-2009 02:17 AM

Re: running ssk and locks up a lot

bump, thoughts?

raidzero 08-11-2009 08:31 AM

did you cook it yourself in the kitchen? I have always known SSK to be the cream of the crop for VZW, never had issues.

bkurek 08-11-2009 12:35 PM

which kitchen or rom?

Guero 08-11-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by probuild521 (Post 1093220)
i flashed to ssk several days ago and it has locked up numerous times. when i simply slide the phone to the keyboard it will lock up (almost every time) and wont come back: forcing me to pull the battery. Also i'll just be using a webpage when it will sometimes lock and not come back. Any thoughts? should i just try a reflash or are these known issues with ssk?

Which ROM and what kitchen items were cooked? Try SSKUsers.net for help. Our community is very responsive.

jbis 08-11-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by probuild521 (Post 1093220)

probably just coincidence but...
I had the same thing after flashing an ssk rom and had to replace my phone. (although the screen went bezerk as well) Try reflashing again!

Mylt1 08-11-2009 03:23 PM

did you hard reset after the flash? reflash and once its all said and done do a hard reset.

probuild521 08-12-2009 12:52 PM

what is a "hard reset" the button on the bottom? also where is the best place to download the newest ssk rom from? im also gonna just reflash

elmerfudpucker 08-12-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by probuild521 (Post 1096770)
what is a "hard reset" the button on the bottom? also where is the best place to download the newest ssk rom from? im also gonna just reflash

follow the first link in my sig 521!

bkurek 08-12-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by probuild521 (Post 1096770)

start, settings, system, clear storage. sskusers.net