PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   best touchpro rom 6.5 sprint (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77671)

Sporkman 08-04-2009 03:23 AM

Re: best touchpro rom 6.5 sprint

this crap again ? download the roms flash them pick the one ou like best run it be happy

raidzero 08-04-2009 03:23 PM

try mine! (shameless plug) heh

discipler 08-04-2009 10:30 PM

Is flashing Roms a disorder?

quazimodem 08-04-2009 11:08 PM

thread #799565001000 on "what is the best rom to use"

Whetdesert 08-04-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilray (Post 1078740)
I'm surprised no one suggested the newest ROM out there...the "Search ROM." It's really sweet...you just search the CDMA upgrade forum and BOOM! 6.5 ROM's. :)

All joking aside, you won't find a 6.5 ROM with no issues. Welcome the world of using an unreleased OS. I have used MR5 and 6 and like both of them a lot. Running HeWhoShallNotBeNamed's ROM right now to try out TF3d2. Will more than likely go back to MR6 after the next update.

It really depends on whether you want 1) Titanium 2) TF3d.v1 or 3) TF3d.v2

ROM's are like Lay's Potato Chips...betcha' can't try just one!

Man, thats the truth! I just started flashing after a year of just doing tweaks and theme changes...now, in 3 days, i think i've tried almost every ROM out there!! Currenty using EnergyROM Standard...been extremely stable and fast for me....nice eye candy too! ROMS are like a box of chocolates...blah, blah, blah! :drunken:

theclerk74 08-05-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilray (Post 1078740)
I'm surprised no one suggested the newest ROM out there...the "Search ROM." It's really sweet...you just search the CDMA upgrade forum and BOOM! 6.5 ROM's. :)

All joking aside, you won't find a 6.5 ROM with no issues. Welcome the world of using an unreleased OS. I have used MR5 and 6 and like both of them a lot. Running HeWhoShallNotBeNamed's ROM right now to try out TF3d2. Will more than likely go back to MR6 after the next update.

It really depends on whether you want 1) Titanium 2) TF3d.v1 or 3) TF3d.v2

ROM's are like Lay's Potato Chips...betcha' can't try just one!

For that matter, even official, released roms are still buggy... Maybe you meant to say, Welcome to the world of Windows. Of course, after having a Blackberry, a Palm Pre and even an Android G1 for a while, I wouldn't have it any other way!

To the O.P.

I think all the bugs really help keep custom roms going LOL. And of course I personally think anyone who starts a thread like this should be banned... Just kidding. :) It's just that there are SOOO many apps, and Home Screens and whatnot out there, that it's just a matter of doing the same thing as most of us and flash the crap outta our phones until you find something that you like. Seems to me that it's not so much which rom you flash, as much as it is what BUILD they used.

Don't be afraid to flash until your phone begs for mercy... Or maybe a better idea is to download a few kitchens and make your OWN perfect rom.

Carla 08-05-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indagroove (Post 1077759)
Use mine.

Indagrooves rom is popular around our house LOL. It's always on the Diamond and either that or Demolition is on my TP :) Can't go wrong with either.