PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   3 Refurbished phones in 1 week...all bad! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75166)

morphx2 07-23-2009 05:53 PM

Re: 3 Refurbished phones in 1 week...all bad!

I called Asurian, they said "dont worry, you will get a brand new phone" I said ok...i hope so! Or this thread will continue. Haha :-)

At least I am hopefully done talking to sprint for 1.5-2 hours almost everyday :)

DarkLord 07-23-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphx2 (Post 1055711)
I called Asurian, they said "dont worry, you will get a brand new phone" I said ok...i hope so! Or this thread will continue. Haha :-)

At least I am hopefully done talking to sprint for 1.5-2 hours almost everyday :)

cool. good luck and keep us up to date.

morphx2 07-24-2009 07:22 PM

I got the new phone today.

The panel is not on correctly and it can slightly shift and i can see the circuit board a little. Not as bad as phone #4...#4 was REAL REAL bad. But...I am real tired of dealing with this so I will suck it up and keep it. It did come brand new in the box and everything and I did check the phone to see if it was refurbished and it was not. I guess HTC manufactoring isnt that great. Oh well.

Improve 07-24-2009 07:53 PM

This is why I am concerned with calling asurium. My TP, new from the store looked great however I never got a screen protector and its all scratched up. I never needed one for my treo 700wx/800w/pro or my wife's Centro and I am generaly very carefull with my phones. The TP also chiped and eventualy cracked on its on right above the volume controns top button. Eventualy I droped it one day (while in its solid protector case) and the entire volume buttom just fell out. With all these unsightly issues I still keep my original phone due to all the horror stories I always hear.

DarkLord 07-25-2009 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Improve (Post 1058217)
This is why I am concerned with calling asurium. My TP, new from the store looked great however I never got a screen protector and its all scratched up. I never needed one for my treo 700wx/800w/pro or my wife's Centro and I am generaly very carefull with my phones. The TP also chiped and eventualy cracked on its on right above the volume controns top button. Eventualy I droped it one day (while in its solid protector case) and the entire volume buttom just fell out. With all these unsightly issues I still keep my original phone due to all the horror stories I always hear.

i have to say, the nonsense that i'm seeing now is shocking. even with all the trouble that i've had with phones, after the third mess up, i recieved a nice, brand new, perfect replacement. perhaps with the economy the way it is, they've been told to sent out whateve works and let the customer be upset. who knows.

BigDiesel07 04-05-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1058951)
i have to say, the nonsense that i'm seeing now is shocking. even with all the trouble that i've had with phones, after the third mess up, i recieved a nice, brand new, perfect replacement. perhaps with the economy the way it is, they've been told to sent out whateve works and let the customer be upset. who knows.

I have only had one Touch Pro since I got it and it has worked great. Seems to be hit and miss in quality

psycho_maniac 04-05-2010 03:57 AM

i went though 3 and the first oen was not my fault and the 2nd one the speaker just DIED on me out of nowhere and the 3rd the screen was poping out when i got it in the mail the finaly tp i had the digitazier failed on me but i still use it. i think its how you treat you phones.

morphx2 04-05-2010 09:27 AM

TP is a crazy phone.

My phone is good enough to use though (I am the one who started this topic)