PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   NRGZ28 & Psyki Production v0.0 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73906)

Dr.8820 07-06-2009 07:51 PM

Re: NRGZ28 & Psyki Production v0.0

hibby, why the heck did you change your signature thingy? i almost went cross-eyed looking at the new one lol!

Lilhgarcia 07-06-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.8820 (Post 1018171)
hibby, why the heck did you change your signature thingy? i almost went cross-eyed looking at the new one lol!

Lol i was staring @ it for 4 min straight

psyki 07-06-2009 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Who wants to be a guinea pig? This should be all the files needed to achieve the look in my rom. Including my slider, no slider bar, no top curtain, transparent highlights, t-mobile transparent manila buttons. Oh yeah, does not include transparent clock.

heydjbobby74 07-06-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appzattak (Post 1018045)
Just saying I think they would create one of the all time best ROM's What you all think?

I think both of their ROMs rock , EnergyROM for 6.5 and Psyki for 6.1, imagine them two getting together and putting together something cohesively.

NRGZ28, Psyki...what you say guys?

--Steve

***Please move so no one else gets butt hurt here....I tried to delete it but dont see that option..

If my memory serves me right, two people already put their heads together to make one hell of a ROM. Check my sig...?

psyki 07-06-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psyki (Post 1018292)
Who wants to be a guinea pig? This should be all the files needed to achieve the look in my rom. Including my slider, no slider bar, no top curtain, transparent highlights, t-mobile transparent manila buttons. Oh yeah, does not include transparent clock.

I know, wrong forum blah blah, but has anyone tried this? I wanna know before I post it elsewhere...

grdoddoh 07-06-2009 11:14 PM

So I see NRGZ28 and Psyki thread and think, that ROM would rock. Then I see it is not what I thought but entertaining none the less ... then I find this little nugget ... which I have been looking for and not finding. I promptly grab my phone and install this ... reboot ... loving it. Works well. Now if only I had a glass clock ...

Thanks Psyki

psyki 07-06-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grdoddoh (Post 1018648)
So I see NRGZ28 and Psyki thread and think, that ROM would rock. Then I see it is not what I thought but entertaining none the less ... then I find this little nugget ... which I have been looking for and not finding. I promptly grab my phone and install this ... reboot ... loving it. Works well. Now if only I had a glass clock ...

Thanks Psyki

I have the glass clock too, just wanted to make sure the cab would even install lol. I'm gonna post it over in the themes forum tonight. Thanks!

appzattak 07-07-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psyki (Post 1018292)

will it work on 6.5??? I would love it

appzattak 07-07-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 (Post 1018299)
If my memory serves me right, two people already put their heads together to make one hell of a ROM. Check my sig...?

different strokes for different folks....I was not impressed wiht either of their roms......

t0mmyr 07-07-2009 02:44 AM

the glass theme works great on nrgz rom, but if there was only an easy way to make it a blue (selection) glass theme :), the silder looks good in all tabs now thanks to psyki on nrgz, but my nrg keeps wanting to stay asleep and not wake up from standby so i think im gonna have to say goodbye to the rom for now