PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Won't Answer Calls (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72795)

boredandtattooed 06-26-2009 07:44 AM

Re: Touch Pro Won't Answer Calls

s2u2 v 1.5 did that to me... even his hotfix for it wont fix it...got rid of it, till the newer versions came out, works fine for while now

...and if his phone was set to evdo only, he wouldnt even recieve the calls

tkjames 06-26-2009 09:28 AM

Okay, it's looking like my problem is with the Diamond Tweak, as that locking program I downloaded was uninstalled before I had a chance to even learn how to use it. But I don't know how to edit the registry AT ALL. Is there a program I can download to do that, or maybe a cab that will specifically fix the issue (like the cab file that stops the "text message sent" message...it edits something without the phone user being advanced to do it).

...Wait, that Shaggy cab, will that fix the problem? Am downloading now to try it out....

Dr.8820 07-02-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkjames (Post 998156)
Okay, it's looking like my problem is with the Diamond Tweak, as that locking program I downloaded was uninstalled before I had a chance to even learn how to use it. But I don't know how to edit the registry AT ALL. Is there a program I can download to do that, or maybe a cab that will specifically fix the issue (like the cab file that stops the "text message sent" message...it edits something without the phone user being advanced to do it).

...Wait, that Shaggy cab, will that fix the problem? Am downloading now to try it out....

i'm stumped also. i did the reg edit but as soon as i change it to #777, phm regedit crashes and i have to soft reset. uninstalled phm, and got another phm zip from another thread and still the same. do i need to just uninstall the diamond tweak?

tkjames 07-05-2009 02:36 PM

Okay, thanks for the #777 cab; it worked!! All that time I wasted messing around with Sprint.

To previous poster, all I did was install the cab and restart the phone. I still have thee Diamond Tweak installed and am using it, although I haven't made any changes to my settings since install the #777 cab.

digiblur 07-05-2009 03:03 PM

Chalk up another one for the data timeout/changes in Diamond tweak messing up the ability to answer calls. I tried just about everything to kill my data connections, nodata, diamond tweak, etc, but my data kept working. I was trying to kill it before I went on my cruise since I didn't want any data charges but needed to keep my phone on. I ended up using a friends phone while on the cruise. As soon as I got back I started noticing the issues I was having. I had totally forgotten I made those changes. I reloaded my phone yesterday anyways.