PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Need to Reinstall my ROM - Need Hel (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71131)

shaun0207 06-09-2009 10:18 AM

Need to Reinstall my ROM - Need Hel

I'm so damn mad, I dont know what to do. I've had Arcsoft MMS installed the last couple of months and it worked fine. Now all of a sudden all my text messages are delaying sending and receiving up to 8hrs sometimes! its F'n ridiculous. So I uninstall Arcsoft and its startw working again. But I wante to confirm it, so Installed Archsoft again. It started delaying my messages again. So I uninstalled it and now my phone wont boot back up. It has been stuck on the "Touch Pro" screen since 7:30 this morning. So I finally got the phone into Bootloader Mode and I got the Upgrades forum to download the Stock Touch Pro ROM and MY DAMN JOB BLOCKED RAPID SHARE! SO DAMN MAD! THEY BLOCK EVERYTHING. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD CAB FILES.

Can somebody please upload the Stock Touch Pro Rom here , please?

Thanks so much. I'm frustrated as hell!

FYI: Can you please put the file in a Zip File.?

Jmz 06-09-2009 10:20 AM

Re: Need to Reinstall my ROM - Need Hel

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun0207 (Post 964189)
I'm so damn mad, I dont know what to do. I've had Arcsoft MMS installed the last couple of months and it worked fine. Now all of a sudden all my text messages are delaying sending and receiving up to 8hrs sometimes! its F'n ridiculous. So I uninstall Arcsoft and its startw working again. But I wante to confirm it, so Installed Archsoft again. It started delaying my messages again. So I uninstalled it and now my phone wont boot back up. It has been stuck on the "Touch Pro" screen since 7:30 this morning. So I finally got the phone into Bootloader Mode and I got the Upgrades forum to download the Stock Touch Pro ROM and MY DAMN JOB BLOCKED RAPID SHARE! SO DAMN MAD! THEY BLOCK EVERYTHING. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD CAB FILES.

Can somebody please upload the Stock Touch Pro Rom here , please?

Thanks so much. I'm frustated as hell!

If you are already Hard-SPL then you can download this

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

shaun0207 06-09-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmztaylor (Post 964195)
If you are already Hard-SPL then you can download this

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

Thanks. Is saying the PPCgeeks server is taking to long to respond and timing out.

shaun0207 06-09-2009 11:21 AM

Anybody got a copy they can upload?

shaun0207 06-09-2009 11:50 AM

Going to the Sprint store. Thanks

ruskiyab 06-09-2009 11:51 AM

Do a hard reset. You don't need to flash the rom that is already there. power + volume down + OK + reset

piranah 06-09-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskiyab (Post 964392)
Do a hard reset. You don't need to flash the rom that is already there. power + volume down + OK + reset

i usually press the center of the scroll wheel/ ok, then the vol down, then the power button...if i do it the way you say, it just turns the phone on and off...and you usually press the volume up to reset and boot once its on the reset screen....

shaun0207 06-09-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskiyab (Post 964392)

Quote:

Originally Posted by piranah (Post 964478)
i usually press the center of the scroll wheel/ ok, then the vol down, then the power button...if i do it the way you say, it just turns the phone on and off...and you usually press the volume up to reset and boot once its on the reset screen....

I had been trying to do the Hard Reset all morning and couldnt get it to work. The guy in the Sprint store did it on the first go. LOL

Thanks for all the help though.