PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Calender issue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70185)

18th letter 05-30-2009 02:19 PM

Calender issue

This has been buggin me for the longest. I want to see a full month calender, but whenever I change it to month view, it always goes back to agenda view and I have to click day, then week, then month to finally view a monthly calender. Does anyone know how I can LEAVE it on monthly view???

intrlude 05-30-2009 02:39 PM

Re: Calender issue

It seems to be an issue on how TF3D handles the caledar link/shortcut. Your setting changes are there, you'll notice them by going to Programs\Calendar. Looking into it.

jdmsleepr 05-30-2009 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
put this program on your phone anywhere and execute it...remove the $ symbol on the second line of the calendar settings...

cheers!!

Curb71 06-02-2009 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsleepr (Post 945133)
put this program on your phone anywhere and execute it...remove the $ symbol on the second line of the calendar settings...

cheers!!

Anyway to get Sashimi to do this for me?
umm did that and it didnt work. there seems to be more to it then that

eenieMINI 06-02-2009 02:04 PM

If you use diamondtweak to remap your right softkey to calendar you can choose month view. So clicking here will give you month view no problem..

jdmsleepr 06-02-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb71 (Post 949696)
Anyway to get Sashimi to do this for me?
umm did that and it didnt work. there seems to be more to it then that

yea you have to go to the calendar settings and select open in month view from agenda view...not sure about letting sashimi do it...you would have to find the registry settings and use a provisioning xml to do it...

HeloHero 06-13-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18th letter (Post 944926)
This has been buggin me for the longest. I want to see a full month calender, but whenever I change it to month view, it always goes back to agenda view and I have to click day, then week, then month to finally view a monthly calender. Does anyone know how I can LEAVE it on monthly view???

I am having this same issue using Titanium, when I click on the calendar, it shows the month view, then jumps to agenda... frustrating!! ](*,)

18th letter 06-13-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsleepr (Post 945133)

cheers!!

yeah do this, it worked for me (thanks btw)

HeloHero 06-13-2009 09:30 PM

Ran it, but there are no settings that I see. Are you using wm6.5?