PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I Need Opinions Please (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68037)

razorloves 05-09-2009 06:57 PM

Re: I Need Opinions Please

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid (Post 905780)
In the information that you copied and paste it says most people use 1, but a little more reading it says that 0 and 1 is for emergency and do not use. I'm confused abou that part. :/ and can I get in trouble if so?

That's for your ACCOLC setting which i was going to suggest next. On top of changing the SCI to 1, you can change the ACCOCL to 2. No, you will not get in trouble for this. As I already said, this is in the Touch Pro Essentials sticky thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730. It wouldn't be a popular mod suggested in a Sticky thread if it was illegal.

BikerSk8rKid 05-09-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 905799)
That's for your ACCOLC setting which i was going to suggest next. On top of changing the SCI to 1, you can change the ACCOCL to 2.

Yeah, I'm trying to get activesync to work, it's being dumb right now. :/

What will setting ACCOCL to 2 do? Like what does that do?
and I just got another delayed text message, not imporant, but annoying.

mikenerd 05-09-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 905688)
Unfortunately, this is what you have to put up with when you're on Sprint (I had the exact same problems for two years on Sprint)

All those problems disappeared when I switched to Verizon. I'm no big fan of verizon as a company, but I never ever miss a call & my texts go through & receive immediately (& we use texts ALL THE TIME where I work & it is pretty important that they go through when they're supposed to)

~John

I had the same problem for 2 months I had Sprint and Sprint kept telling try this or try that and it never worked. They kept insisting that it was not the service. I took my Sprint TP and put it on VZN and I have not missed a call with the exact same phone in the 4 months it has been on VZN. I pay $50 more per month for the same plan but its my work line and I cant miss calls. My guess is that this is a regional issue since most folks on here with Sprint are very happy with them. I dont think its your phone tho. Good luck

BikerSk8rKid 05-09-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenerd (Post 905808)
I had the same problem for 2 months I had Sprint and Sprint kept telling try this or try that and it never worked. They kept insisting that it was not the service. I took my Sprint TP and put it on VZN and I have not missed a call with the exact same phone in the 4 months it has been on VZN. I pay $50 more per month for the same plan but its my work line and I cant miss calls. My guess is that this is a regional issue since most folks on here with Sprint are very happy with them. I dont think its your phone tho. Good luck

Thank you, it's more texting for me though. I hate talking on the phone. But if this thing that razor is having me do doesn't fix the problem then I'm switching.

I know Sprint renewed a 1 year contract on me for no reason, out of no where and without my approval. The one year contract is 10% off my plans. That's bull****, but I wont complain because I don't know. LOl just dumb how they did that and I never once talked to them about it.

BikerSk8rKid 05-09-2009 07:15 PM

Ight I just set SCI to one, but I can't find the other one.
This is kind of cool seeing all these settings, but stupid they try to hide it.
What does
Life Counter (363) and Life Timer (11 Hrs, 22 Mins, 20 Secs.) mean?

Edit: There is some interesting things in all this information. LoL

razorloves 05-09-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid (Post 905826)
Ight I just set SCI to one, but I can't find the other one.
This is kind of cool seeing all these settings, but stupid they try to hide it.
What does
Life Counter (363) and Life Timer (11 Hrs, 22 Mins, 20 Secs.) mean?

Click "View Info" then select "NAM Settings"

BikerSk8rKid 05-09-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 905830)
Click "View Info" then select "NAM Settings"

That's already set to 2, if it's the one at the bottom. How did that happen? :/

razorloves 05-09-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid (Post 905841)
That's already set to 2, if it's the one at the bottom. How did that happen? :/

It's usually set to the last digit of your MIN, so that's fine if it's already at 2.

BikerSk8rKid 05-09-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 905871)
It's usually set to the last digit of your MIN, so that's fine if it's already at 2.

How do I find that now? Just curious and I want to check.
So far my text messages seem fine, I'm liking it. You're awesome and I thanked you in almost every post. :D

Edit: Okay I lied, I just got a ten minute delayed text message.

What's a good cab for batterly percentage, like showing on your home of cell phone and the percentage being like really accurate as in like 1-100 % dead.

Also I am using the clean up tweak for my cell phone, where it automaticly puts the time in the upper right hand corner, but it's only there when I'm in certain programs. I've noticed that it's off. Why does it do that? I can't disable it, because I didn't even check the box in the first place, so it's part of the cab. It only bugs me because the text message time will be different then that time. :/ Stupid little things bother me. Maybe I should go into the alarm and actually check the box, might be more accurate. I don't care if it's in the corner, but after I downloaded that tweak clean up it's automaticly and stays there.

razorloves 05-09-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid (Post 905872)
How dod I find that now? Just curious and I want to check.

So far my text messages seem fine, I'm liking it. You're awesome and I thanked you in almost every post. :D

You're very welcome and I hope it helps you out.

How do you find what? You already have your SCI set to 1 and the ACCOLC set to 2. That's it. Oh, do you mean the MIN? The MIN is in your NAM Settings. By default, the ACCOLC is usually set to the last digit of the MIN. Don't mess with the MIN.