PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Raphael Unlocker .zip wont work for me.. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67591)

kenestra1 05-05-2009 05:12 PM

Raphael Unlocker .zip wont work for me..

I have to return my Sprint HTC TP and I have already installed the Stock ROM and Radio but I cant get the phone to relock using the Raphael Relocker .zip,Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip it just says that an Error has occured...anyhelp or suggestions? I do have the CDMA Sprint TP. Also I did try to run it from my Storage Card.

razorloves 05-05-2009 06:09 PM

Re: Raphael Unlocker .zip wont work for me..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenestra1 (Post 897651)
I have to return my Sprint HTC TP and I have already installed the Stock ROM and Radio but I cant get the phone to relock using the Raphael Relocker .zip,Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.zip it just says that an Error has occured...anyhelp or suggestions? I do have the CDMA Sprint TP. Also I did try to run it from my Storage Card.

Did you follow the preparations and instructions in the unlocking/relocking thread? When you have your phone connected to computer and activesync established and you run the relocker, what error message exactly are you getting?

kenestra1 05-05-2009 06:29 PM

The error say: An unexpected error has occurred in Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.exe
Select Quit and then restart this program. File or assembly name "System,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral PublicKey Token=B77a5c561934E089' or one of its dependencies,was not found. End I Extracted the zip file to my desktop and then took the .exe file and after syncing my phone, I placed it into my Storage Card, Unsynced the phone and ran the .exe and then got the error.

razorloves 05-05-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenestra1 (Post 897778)
The error say: An unexpected error has occurred in Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.exe
Select Quit and then restart this program. File or assembly name "System,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral PublicKey Token=B77a5c561934E089' or one of its dependencies,was not found. End I Extracted the zip file to my desktop and then took the .exe file and after syncing my phone, I placed it into my Storage Card, Unsynced the phone and ran the .exe and then got the error.

The relocker exe cannot be run on the phone. It's run on the computer while your phone is connected via activesync. Did you follow the preparations and instructions in the unlocking/relocking thread? I'm asking cause it sounds like you don't have an updated version of .net framework.

kenestra1 05-05-2009 06:50 PM

Looks like the thread doesnt say anything about applying the Relocker but should I put the phone in Bootloader mode first then apply the Relocker? Sorry for the ignorance here and I do appreciate the help.

kenestra1 05-05-2009 06:58 PM

I do have the latest .net framework. I have Service Pack 2 and 3.

razorloves 05-05-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenestra1 (Post 897812)
I do have the latest .net framework. I have Service Pack 2 and 3.

There is no service pack 2 and 3 for the latest .net framework. 3.5 SP1 is the latest.

razorloves 05-05-2009 07:04 PM

When you put the phone into bootloader mode, what does it say on the first 2 lines under "Security Unlocked"

kenestra1 05-05-2009 07:07 PM

Oh, sorry, yes I do have that one installed. So should I install the Relocker the same way I do the Unlock then? I mean using the RUU again and phone in Bootloader?

kenestra1 05-05-2009 07:09 PM

Oh OK wait a second....
RAPH800
SPL-0.37.CMONEX